DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
If the shoe fits......
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up getting stuck with family obligations and couldn't go. So who did what?

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
I am getting slower.....go figure!!! ;)

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
I ran a 0.00, took a couple of pictures for insurance, and saw a blonde crackhead ho with very little clothes on the street that leads to the track.

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Boss Hogg said:
I ran a 0.00, took a couple of pictures for insurance, and saw a blonde crackhead ho with very little clothes on the street that leads to the track.
Hey, dont talk about GTChick that way ! *ba-dum, ching!* :D

Seriously steph, dont hurt me.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Boss Hogg said:

is it good insurance?

·
Chassis Service
3,328 Posts
Boss Hogg said:
Yea, I saw her too. Turning tricks at the gas station. What a nasty looking bitch

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Boss Hogg said:

We seen that same chick walking down the road and was she sick looking or what. She had flea bag written all over her. She was about as big around as a toothpick with tons of blue eye shadow on and a blue halter top. :eek:
I didn't notice her at first and my son said "dad, look at the freaky looking chick". She was walking down the street like she was "all that".

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
8.010 @ 85.47 mph with a 1.77 --60' time :D The old flat tappet wonder is chuggin right along. ;)

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
Unc said:
We came thru about 1:30/1:45 or so.
Same here. We were stopped at the train tracks while the gates were down and saw here go across the tracks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts