Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best run of the day

60".........1.554
mph........87.11
1/8..........6.344
mph.........112.5

Not bad for a stock 302 shortblock assy. Like to thank Jeremy & Manny of Hppracing for building & tuning the turbo kit.

also like to thank Billy & Andrew for the idea of removing my saleen wing
it was worth 1.3 mph

Hey kurt sorry for the hold-up, next time were both at the track we need to run them, it will be a close race.

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
Blown90GT said:
My best run of the day

60".........1.554
mph........87.11
1/8..........6.344
mph.........112.5

Not bad for a stock 302 shortblock assy. Like to thank Jeremy & Manny of Hppracing for building & tuning the turbo kit.

also like to thank Billy & Andrew for the idea of removing my saleen wing
it was worth 1.3 mph

Hey kurt sorry for the hold-up, next time were both at the track we need to run them, it will be a close race.
Yea, buddy! I might have to crank on the boost controller some to make it a close race though.

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Yea, buddy! I might have to crank on the boost controller some to make it a close race though.
Sure will to make up a 6 mph deficit!!! :)

Mike

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
very nice times. whats up with your 60ft? Sort of looks like my old blower motor 60ft, but mine 60ft best was a 1.60

·
hired gun
6,113 Posts
musclestang89 said:
very nice times. whats up with your 60ft? Sort of looks like my old blower motor 60ft, but mine 60ft best was a 1.60

should of stood behind the crazy nut on one of his passes. It spun nearly the whole track and went stripe to stripe the whole way.

·
Registered
938 Posts
yeah, it definately needs a new set of slicks and some suspension help now! With good traction it has the power to 60' in the 1.3's, then it will be very close to the 5's.

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
manny said:
yeah, it definately needs a new set of slicks and some suspension help now! With good traction it has the power to 60' in the 1.3's, then it will be very close to the 5's.

hell yea that would be sweet as hell. good luck with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts