DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had a blast..thanks brooks you did a great job...we won some races and lost some..took a all motor lx hatch and went a best of 7.77 at 89mph...also took the green lt1 cam/bolt on car and busted off some great times...knocked off reid for 20 bucks even after he told me friday we didnt want none...beat nacho and his coupe cobra thingamajig..lost to mikey barely..also i need to meet slobird and get my punk out fee for not showing.and trust me i asked all day long for who it was and where was he?? good talking to all who said hi and great times with all co workers...

·
Registered
500 Posts
here's ya'll losing to Mikey the 2nd time.... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlsOf_oxZgA
im glad with at least 200 more hp then us he can beat us by a tenth or so...

and finally hes as fast as i was with a cam only car and 100 shot that i drove to the track

all and all mikey was told when i bring my car back out he was goana get drug

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts

and finally hes as fast as i was with a cam only car and 100 shot that i drove to the track

I was hoping to get a race from one of you guys. Hell I raced Brooks all day long, finally got a good race with no red light and I sleep at the light:toothache:

Great race Brooks and the guy with the Turbo SS

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
I was hoping to get a race from one of you guys. Hell I raced Brooks all day long, finally got a good race with no red light and I sleep at the light:toothache:

Yeah, you were snoozing a bit. But your car was running good. Damn thing moves.

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts

you're startin to sound like Mikey with that laundry list of excuses. just chaulk it up to a loss and move on.

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts

You bet Fransisco, I had a blast. Next time.. :firedevil:

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts

that thing runs good.!
But It will be faster with a turbo...

·
Registered
599 Posts

Nice meeting you bro! Can runs VERY hard for sure. I don't think I could run with you even at 100%. Makes me miss my old coupe.

·
Registered
500 Posts
you're startin to sound like Mikey with that laundry list of excuses. just chaulk it up to a loss and move on.
well if you compare the cars its oblivous who shoulda won...i told mike it was a good run and congrats...

that thing runs good.!
But It will be faster with a turbo...
its an lt1 and all of them are slow...

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
well if you compare the cars its oblivous who shoulda won...i told mike it was a good run and congrats...

its an lt1 and all of them are slow...

I was pretty much disappointed with how my car performed. It MPH's only 105 now and runs a tenth slower than when it mph 110. I think something is wrong with it. Pretty consistent times if it hooks though.

·
Retired race car
2,613 Posts
lol

So true.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but you do it for mikey on ls2 all day long..

·
Retired race car
2,613 Posts
but you do it for mikey on ls2 all day long..
I understand you will get butthurt and stand up for your buddy. I'm just posting facts.

I'll be the first one to call him a fucking idiot too!

What do you want from me?

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
to shut your trap.

like that fool that got beat said:

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/29jDI9flryU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/29jDI9flryU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

"Can't we all just get along?"

·
Retired race car
2,613 Posts
QUOTE=Forteen3GT;5945172]to shut your trap.

like that fool that got beat said:

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/29jDI9flryU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/29jDI9flryU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

"Can't we all just get along?"[/QUOTE]

:lame::bryce:[

·
Turbobrooks
16,252 Posts
I was pretty much disappointed with how my car performed. It MPH's only 105 now and runs a tenth slower than when it mph 110. I think something is wrong with it. Pretty consistent times if it hooks though.
Did you ever run any of the tests we told you to or are you just still beating on it?

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Did you ever run any of the tests we told you to or are you just still beating on it?
he took it to RPM and they said there was junk in the nitrous line (he doesn't have a nitrous filter)

yet its' still down 5-6mph

1 - 20 of 50 Posts