DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
None
10,576 Posts
How many threads are you gonna make about this? Are you just waiting for someone to tell you what you want to hear?

I feel for ya on the down car, but you've been asking for opinions and then you just dismiss what we're telling ya. There are a few decent options given in any one of your 7 other threads that can get you back up on all 4 wheels until you've thought through a new powerplant purchase.

For $600 you could get a working 98GT motor COMPLETE. Plug n Play. Just drop it in and go. THEN you can tear apart the 97 motor, find out what went wrong and either fix it or use it as a core deposit on a built shortblock.

You can get it Cheap
You can get it Strong
You can get it Now.

Choose any 2 of the above.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not dismissing any of your opinions. I just keep coming up with more ideas. I have made my final decision though. Manny is going to be putting the 2001 Cobra motor in my car. New flywheel, clutch, pilot bearing, pressure plate. The 01 cobra motor is from Michigan, brand new complete engine. Also adding new fuel pump, and long tube headers with matching offroad h pipe.

This should be good for some nice HP numbers! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.