DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
yes, jluv
17,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked the first one a lot. I was kinda peeved that the main character died at the end because it meant they wouldn't have another. Well, I was wrong about that. Apparently, they somehow saved him from being a pile of mush, and he has to go around shocking himself to keep some kind of pacemaker running while he chases after the people who have his heart. This one may just be a renter.

·
taco dealer
1,429 Posts
when is that one coming out?

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
Didn't like the first, will not even bother with the sequel.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
Just watched the preview. Hell, it isn't going to win any Academy Awards but it looks like as much stupid fun as the first one was. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Just watched the trailer and i was dying laughing....it looks hillarously stupid!!!! Jason statham is a good actor according to some people on here LMFAO!!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Definitely will go see this. It's got the same value as any "action" movie of it's caliber.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Just watched the trailer and i was dying laughing....it looks hillarously stupid!!!! Jason statham is a good actor according to some people on here LMFAO!!!
Statham > You.

You have to understanding going into the movie that what you're going to see is not meant to be cinematic excellence. Statham makes his movies to occupy you for an hour and a half with the most intense and entertaining action sequences he can; the storyline is simply filler to get you to and from the action sequences.

If you're expecting a good "film" then you shouldn't be watching.

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
This movie was dumb, fun, and action filled. Just as enjoyable as the first with more boobs.

fuck you chelios! Quality!
Amy Smart get naked? Will rent.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
close to, but i dont believe so.
he was porking her good and it showed nipples up close. im guessing it was a stand-in's tits. ill pretend they were hers though.
Absolutely.

I've been 'cranking' to her since Starship Troopers.

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Just finished watching Crank 2. If you shut off your brain, and disconnect from reality, it's a FUN f'n movie to watch.

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
Just finished watching Crank 2. If you shut off your brain, and disconnect from reality, it's a FUN f'n movie to watch.
Isn't that what movies are? A step back from reality to take you into a fantasy land and help you forget your life for 2 hours?

Or did you really think there were red haired mermaids that sung like angels and played with a flounder and lobster?;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts