DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
The game shouldn't even be this close. Dallas keeps shooting themselves in the damn foot with stupid penalties.

I was wondering who was gonna be the first to post up about the game. I thought I was the only one watching there for a minute...

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DfwSHO said:
I thought I was the only one watching there for a minute...
Ha ha.. You were the only one watching! ;) I actually just started watching about 10-15 mins ago. I've been running errands, but getting updates on my phone. Since they were winning, I thought I'd slow down for a few minutes to catch up on the game. Looks like we've got 3 TDs now!

·
Registered
328 Posts
mustang_marc said:
Ha ha.. You were the only one watching! ;) I actually just started watching about 10-15 mins ago.
LOL yeah me too. I uhh....just turned it on. :eek: :)

BTW, is this the highest scoring output from the Boys all year?

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
hahahahaha!!!

it was 2-0 for a while. Yes, the WOWboys had another safety!!! goddamn do they blow this year. again. :(

·
Registered
783 Posts
This tied their highest points for the year (game against Tenn.). It is nice to see the offense start working together. Having the same guys on the offensive line for two weeks in a row helps too. That 99+ yard drive for the second TD was sweet. Probably their best all season. Chad had a good game, despite throwing two int's. Roy Williams = Badass (what? I am a Sooner, gotta support em!). If they keep this up they will blow their chance at a good draft pick! :)

Later,
Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts