DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
ROFLMAO !! Laugh but I have actually been with a group that went out and did that. Some very funny shit !! :D

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
I just assumed that I would be the only one on here who had even heard or done that before..

<--- Had some hillbilly friends back in the day. lol

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
No, we drove out north to cow country just to do that. Electric fences really know your butt down if you're no careful. LOL I remeber a friend of mine would touch wire fence for a long time after that.

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
lol !! Yea I hear that and if the owner lives anywhere near by it sucks to get cought. The only time I ever went we had an old guy shooting rock salt at us from a 22 I think.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
stangfanatic said:
lol !! Yea I hear that and if the owner lives anywhere near by it sucks to get cought. The only time I ever went we had an old guy shooting rock salt at us from a 22 I think.
That stings. In an unrelated incident I, too, have felt the rocksalt peelets graze my skin. Ouch.

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
bartman said:
That stings. In an unrelated incident I, too, have felt the rocksalt peelets graze my skin. Ouch.
Yea it deffinately doesnt feel good at all. Apparently this particular "Farmer" had lots of problems with cow tipping because he was easy to get to (Not to far out of town) so he was ready for us when we got there. I only got to push 1 cow over before he heard us out there....

·
Kirkbuilt...
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on out. I have a few 1800 lb. cows you can tip or die trying.:D The only cows I have really tipped has been with a work truck or my horse, when they don't go where they are supposed to.:mad: :mad: :D

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
hotrodcobra said:
Come on out. I have a few 1800 lb. cows you can tip or die trying.:D The only cows I have really tipped has been with a work truck or my horse, when they don't go where they are supposed to.:mad: :mad: :D
Sounds good. I'd like to do some approved cow tipping. I've seen people regret trying to "nudge" cows where they want them to go since it doesn't take much for a cow to cave in a body panel.

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
bartman said:
Sounds good. I'd like to do some approved cow tipping. I've seen people regret trying to "nudge" cows where they want them to go since it doesn't take much for a cow to cave in a body panel.
lol... Thats a good one. Approved Cow Tipping. Usually dont hear that used in the same sentence.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts