DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 red lightning, 1 94 teal 5.0, 1 charcoal grey mach 1, and 1 red ws6 left them all pretty good during the weekend. The one that was decently fast was the red ws6 close, but not close enough :D

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must not be a stock 02 GT

Pretty much..............................not.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A stock 02 with bolt-ons and a 150 SHOT!

lol! at u. I cant wait to dyno that thing.

·
Registered
440 Posts
yellowstang said:
You must not be a stock 02 GT
No kidding!

If he is, he ran across some of the worst drivers in the history of the world. Especially the Mach and the WS-6.

Edit: Saw the post about the 150 shot now, NM.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saw the post about the 150 shot now, NM.

Feels more like a 100 shot though. The ws6 was the best kill. He had just smoked a lightning like really bad on the highway. the ws6 flew pat me like at 120 mph and like 5 seconds later the lightning flys by me at around the same speed. So i cut chase to the ws6 and get next to him and i gave him the go ahead nod and put about a car.5 on him. (T)ried (A)gain and same result. Too bad he was with his g/f ,date,or sister at the time. HOwever it was pretty quick though.:D

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the guy that pulled a 355rwhp T.A. on the hwy in a "Stock 2V" and then says h

:) Its the driver mod.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
teal 5.0

For anyone out there, If any one of you guys come across the teal 94 5.0 it has silver 17 inch cobra r's a white cowl hood and a hispanic guy with license plates VO9 BCG, hes a punk a** sore loser. This clown came up next to me jumping it, me and my buddy tell him to wait until more down the road and we finally get down there for him to tell he dont wanna race because he knows what i have in it. I then ask him why he kept calling me out, he kept saying hes not gonna race. My buddy then looks at me then he takes off i follow chase get next to him spray him and put about a couple continents on him. HOwever, that is not the end of the story i slow down, take a nap for him to get up next me then one of the passenger chunks a bottle at the car:mad: leaves 2 dents on my rear quarter panel, i follow chase get his plates and he does a punk trun real fast almost losing it, but you know how the old saying goes what goes around comes around:D

·
Rebuilding
2,802 Posts
Re: teal 5.0

stocksilver02 said:
For anyone out there, If any one of you guys come across the teal 94 5.0 it has silver 17 inch cobra r's a white cowl hood and a hispanic guy with license plates VO9 BCG, hes a punk a** sore loser. This clown came up next to me jumping it, me and my buddy tell him to wait until more down the road and we finally get down there for him to tell he dont wanna race because he knows what i have in it. I then ask him why he kept calling me out, he kept saying hes not gonna race. My buddy then looks at me then he takes off i follow chase get next to him spray him and put about a couple continents on him. HOwever, that is not the end of the story i slow down, take a nap for him to get up next me then one of the passenger chunks a bottle at the car:mad: leaves 2 dents on my rear quarter panel, i follow chase get his plates and he does a punk trun real fast almost losing it, but you know how the old saying goes what goes around comes around:D
That sucks dude! That shit doesn't happen at the track...well, except for the Belly:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That sucks dude!

Yeah i know but im just letting you guys know before you all put it on this punk a** b****! Just a heads up

·
Registered
867 Posts
Mannnnnnnnnn, what kind of gay ass shit is that, throwing bottles at a car because he lost . I share Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~'s mentality on this one............... :mad:

One day that fugger is going to do that to the wrong person (someone packin') and get shot......

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you need to do a search for those plates on www.publicdata.com

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts