DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Is that an eclipse with an identity crisis?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Do you go to Colin County? I use to see you drive through the parking lot revvin your engine at everyone. It's just that nobody cared that you had an Integra....i mean mustang. :rolleyes: Get rid of the stickers and the front bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well ,i just bought the car for 9 g's, and i say what the hell ,all the money i was gonna spend in a new one, ill put it in the car to make it faster and im working on it rigth now.:D

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
18,579 Posts
KevinH78 said:
LMAO......... My ex-roomate had that same front bumper on his Honda Prelude!:D I will see if I can find the picture of it.
damn...you werent joking... it looks the exact same:eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
ok, is it at least a GT? I mean, that bumper is the most rediculous thing i have seen on a stang, and i hope its not on a GT..Cause that would be just wrong...

I don't understand the point in stuff like that...I mean, if you want to make the car look better go with like the Saleen front end, or Cobra...But not stuff like that, makes it look like a " Rice Stang " and here in CC, Texas, we have alot of those, and they are soo damn annoying...hehe:D

Like tonite there was a V6 Stang ( 94-98 ) come through Sonic, and he had the under lights, lights the spin with the wheels, and a huge ass spoiler, thing was like 2 feet tall.....Put it this way, the wing was about 1/2 FT of the roof of the car, and too top it off, he had some kinda rice exhaust on it.....sounded something like a bumble bee....:D

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Hahahah,Fill that front bumper up with one of those Cold air/wanna be intercooler intakes

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks

well ,i am about to buy an intercooler so the "hole" in the front wont look as bad, but but even with it i migth end up putting a grill to protect it, thanks for all of your opinions , to support or critizace the looks ,i respect all of them.:D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.