DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
YnoT
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please keep a lookout for my car or parts coming off the car It was stolen from preston and belt line last night between 1:30-2:30 a.m. christmas morning. I am thinking It was towed away there was glass on the floor but I did not hear the car start up.
Thanks,
Reggie

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Why would someone do that today.

·
Registered
753 Posts
That is some fucked up shit to do on Christmas, and to think, i was about to post up on your for sale thread and ask to take a look at it.

Hope they catch those fucks who stole your ride man

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
I think he lives by the galleria, bluecoupe check your pm's

·
Token Union Member
2,915 Posts
Man that really sucks and that was a really nice coupe too. I hate fucking theives that are to lazy to work their ass off to have nice stuff and would rather steal someone elses stuff. Did you have insurance on it or no. I am so anal about my mustang it isnt funny. I never take my car somewhere I cant watch it like to: bowling alleys and especially the movies. When it is at home it is either in the garage or blocked in the drive with a car behind it and one blocking the driveway in the street. I have an alarm, club, and kill switch that must be pushed to start the car and for piece of mind I always pull the fuel relay switch.

<---------- Never wants his mustang stolen.

I also have an array of guns if someone is stupid enough to try and steal it. I use to have some shady neighbors with friends that would eye my car. So every time they came over I would take a couple shot guns and rifles out to my truck and act like I was going to the shooting range.:D

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
FreightTrain said:
I have an alarm, .................

Dude, if I were you I'd edit that and take out what you've got to prevent it from getting stolen. Like it or not, I'm sure there are a couple shady people that lurk on this board and if you've taken measures to make sure your car doesnt get stolen it doesnt do you alot of good to advertise what you've got done.

·
Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,145 Posts
god that is a beautiful car, i hope you get it back.:(
sadly though, '80's era mustangs are pretty easy to jack, even with alarms. found that out with my cousin's '88 GT :mad:
im thinking when i get my performance car, that i might go buy a couple of BOOTS, the ones tht cops use. no way you can tow a car with 2 boots on it. ill talk to some of my friends that buy parts and such in "shady" areas, tell them to keep an eye out.

·
Small Fry
10,155 Posts
FreightTrain said:
I am so anal about my mustang it isnt funny. I never take my car somewhere I cant watch it like to: bowling alleys and especially the movies. When it is at home it is either in the garage or blocked in the drive with a car behind it and one blocking the driveway in the street.
Oh my God, I am the same way.

·
Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,145 Posts
its just good to be safe about your car. it would be nice to know that no one would jack with it, but some people are just screwed up.

more interesting is that no one has mentioned whiteboy yet:confused:

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
I bet they saw his car on the post for how much is it worth...anyone else think so?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.