DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
600 plus a few
7,278 Posts
lmfao, that is so pitiful looking.

I have gotten alot of emails about the car and bodykit. Thank you top the people you have a different vision than other people. For everyone else who sends negative emails ebay is canceling there ebay user account. So if you would like to stay on ebay please keep your negative comments to yourself. Also I will not sell the car early!!!! I would like the high bidder to contact me asap after auction to arrange payment. Thank You again And please be mature before sending inmature emails!

btw, who gives a fuck if its a repost. i havent seen it yet and im sure there are alot of others who havent either. give the repost bullshit a rest

·
Registered
495 Posts
i could be mistaken but he said that it is a saleen body kit .. but i dont think they made it? i could be wrong but like i said in my other post on the other one ... that i had seen mustangs like that in old magazines a while back ... but i do like it accept the hood, headlights, and front bumper cover

·
Registered
495 Posts
also in my other post i said the headlights are t-bird ... i put that without knowing that he had said that .. i remembered that info from the magazines ... :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts