DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/

Just downloaded and installed it after stumbling across it on another message board. Pretty cool program and it allows you to sort and track your collection and pulls up all the info (including pictures of the cover) for the movie like actors, features, extras, etc. Check it out.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
Dude, I have been using this for two years. Awesome program.

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, wish I would have discovered this program 2 years ago. Hell, I can't remember how much I paid for my DVD's or where I got them from :(

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
With all the talk about DVD's, I guess I should have said something months ago. I know I would be lost without it, I have over 180 movies. I loan them out from time to time, if I didn't have the prog. I wouldn't know what was missing. Its been a lifesaver.

If I were you, I would just put in a best guess.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
I only have 15 DVD's :D

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
AbecX said:
I only have 15 DVD's :D
You spend all your time on here, you dont have time to watch movies.

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MoonDog said:
With all the talk about DVD's, I guess I should have said something months ago. I know I would be lost without it, I have over 180 movies. I loan them out from time to time, if I didn't have the prog. I wouldn't know what was missing. Its been a lifesaver.

If I were you, I would just put in a best guess.
I've just leaving the Date of Purchase, Place of Purchase, and Price of Purchase blank for now. I saw the feature where you can check in and out DVD's when you loan them to somebody. That is an awesome feature! The only reason I hate loaning out DVD's is that I lose track of who's got what and they don't return shit in a timely manner like I do.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
[email protected] :D

I need to really get more DVD's, I"m about to get all the DBZ's, I should probably watch some better ones then aniemations lol

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Haven't downloaded the program yet, but I've been doing it the hard way, with Excel! That way I've also put who I loaned out the DVD too, but this one may be easier???

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yellowstang said:
Haven't downloaded the program yet, but I've been doing it the hard way, with Excel! That way I've also put who I loaned out the DVD too, but this one may be easier???
Rob, download it when you can. Much cooler than using Excel and it can export to Excel if you want to post the list on a website or if you want to email it to someone. What's cool is that when I enter the UPC Code from the back of the DVD it brings up all the info on the movie including a little picture of the front and back of the DVD cover. It even lists Easter Eggs for DVD's.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Jose, go get a cue cat scanner and you can scan the codes in, now that would be pimp, Evil Jose would take over Blockbuster :D

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AbecX said:
Jose, go get a cue cat scanner and you can scan the codes in, now that would be pimp, Evil Jose would take over Blockbuster :D
No shit, I saw the plug in for a bar code reader and it had me thinking :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.