·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Damn, you actually eat that shit?

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Al, I'm betting that is one of many things on an extremely long list of things that he eats that we want to know absolutely nothing about...
He probably mixes in a scoop of Twinlab's MUPPET FUEL with every bowl of Cookie Crisp....

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a weakness for any cereal that has "marshmallows" in it.

I eat all the cereal and save the marshmallows for the last bite. Juvenile, I know, but that's the way I've always eaten them.

·
The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fruit loops, cocoa puffs, lucky charms.....I havent eaten cereal in years, and I just tried some the other day. Its good shit! I think Im gonna start eating breakfast again! :)

Too many folks get in the habit of no breakfast....I didnt think I had time. Then I realized I was sitting on the computer for 2 hours before I left for work!

·
Resident Ankle Biter
4,115 Posts
MustangMelli said:
ICKY! Cookie Crisp leaves that nasty film on the roof of your mouth just like Fruity Pebbles.....icky-poo!:p
DON'T YOU BE BAD MOUTHING FRUITY PEBBLES!

It's my FAAAaaaaAAavorite cereal. :p

·
Resident Ankle Biter
4,115 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
cereal is the worst. it's defies the point of food. you have a time limit to eat it cause it gets soggy, you can eat an entire box (5 dollars worth of crap) and still be hungry. i don't get it.
Some of us can eat a small bowl and be stuffed.

And then some of us could eat a small herd of cattle and STILL be hungry. :p

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,974 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
cereal is the worst. it's defies the point of food. you have a time limit to eat it cause it gets soggy, you can eat an entire box (5 dollars worth of crap) and still be hungry. i don't get it.
I agree but I sometimes eat it as a snack. But your right, you could eat 2 boxes and still eat your moneys worth at an all you can eat buffet.

almost forgot...cookie crisp rule!!

·
Banned
31,053 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
it's a money maker plain and simple... it's got practicaly no nutritional value, yet it's aimed at kids as a breakfast food... but, notice that advertisements ALWAYS say "part of a complete breakfast" PART of a complete breakfast, not a complete breakfast...

Forrest

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.