DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got moved from the warehouse to Sales, Had a few beers w/ one of the owners at the local titty bar and he told me he moved you up to sales

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
FST FOX said:
Got moved from the warehouse to Sales, Had a few beers w/ one of the owners at the local titty bar and he told me he moved you up to sales
badass. congrats chris. you've always hooked me up when i come in, whether you are busy or not.

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
congrats carless!LOL!!! now hook me up HO! :eek:

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
thanks everyone!!! :D i actually went from shipping to sales.. ;) so if ya'll need something let me know!!

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Car-less Chris said:
thanks everyone!!! :D i actually went from shipping to sales.. ;) so if ya'll need something let me know!!

Congrats!................What do you sell?

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
SSMAN said:
Congrats!................What do you sell?
Mustang parts at DMP.

Congrats Chris. :cool:

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
thanks guys..yeah anything for a mustang..and some trucks..and the focus..

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
call me at 1-800-mustang for all ya'll needs.. :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I should get a cut of his commision since I started this thread

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
so was it a step up or sideways....cause I know a certian owner dont just up and give out raises even when its called for.

You guys should all email DM and tell em how good of a job chris is doin and petition em to give chris a raise instead of the "we need to see you pick it up" speach or the "we arent giving you any more money but step it up" blah blah or the standard, "good job thanks for workin at the same pay rate doin the job of 5 people" talk.

Congras anyways bro, its only been 3 yrs since you asked to go to sales in the first place.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts