DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
wishin i had a fast car
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is in the wrong section but, i cant get to My Documents. everyrime i try it has a window that pops up and it says.

explorer.exe-Application Error

The instruction at 0x0190f065 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written.

click ok to terminate the program
click on cancel to debug the program.

and if i try to debug it, it does nothing....i really need some help, i need to get to a paper that has to be turned in tomorrow, and i cant get to it...

·
wishin i had a fast car
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it wont let me into my documents, my pictures, my computer, control panel also, any ideas? is it maybe a problem with internet explorer?

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I'm not going to help you because you posted in the wrong forum. Thats what you get for thinking anyone gives a shit in the back porch, half the people cant even tie their own god damn shoe.

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
lee earley said:
i know this is in the wrong section but, i cant get to My Documents. everyrime i try it has a window that pops up and it says.

explorer.exe-Application Error

The instruction at 0x0190f065 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written.

click ok to terminate the program
click on cancel to debug the program.

and if i try to debug it, it does nothing....i really need some help, i need to get to a paper that has to be turned in tomorrow, and i cant get to it...
It might help if you told us what Operating System you are running (I'm guessing Windows XP). If so go to Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore. Restore back to a date previous to when the problem started occuring. Next time post in the proper forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts