DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
turbostang said:
It's only on every real Saleen there is..
Really, on the front of the bumper, facing the front?

The number faces upward, on my Saleen, just in front of driver-side headlight. This is where I've seen it placed on every Saleen I've ever seen, except the one in this thread.

· Narcissistic fade away
17,151 Posts
ScottJ said:

The number faces upward, on my Saleen, just in front of driver-side headlight. This is where I've seen it placed on every Saleen I've ever seen, except the one in this thread.

LMAO - I thought you said "front bumper" not "front of the bumper" ... my bad :(

· Banned
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ScottJ said:

hmm, dunno

Got it used so I dont really know much about the cars history. Did get some info from saleen though... they were able to tell me it is a "yellow convertible blower car" :rolleyes: . Wow, I never would have figured that out myself.

· Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
turbostang said:
LMAO - I thought you said "front bumper" not "front of the bumper" ... my bad :(
Ah, gotcha, easy to lose those details in the text :)

And yes, its always a good idea to call Saleen in Irvine and get them to check the VIN, prior to buying.

· Banned
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ScottJ said:
Ah, gotcha, easy to lose those details in the text :)

And yes, its always a good idea to call Saleen in Irvine and get them to check the VIN, prior to buying.
Yes sir, I got a great deal on this car and just couldnt pass it up. Think of what saleens will be worth in 25 or 30 years. They are the modern day shelbys IMO (most well recognized aftermarket mustang and highly sought after) and will probobly be seen at barrett jackson in the future, just as the shelbys appear there today. Call me crazy, but dont be surprized!

G

·
STEEDA 05 said:
Yes sir, I got a great deal on this car and just couldnt pass it up. Think of what saleens will be worth in 25 or 30 years. They are the modern day shelbys IMO (most well recognized aftermarket mustang and highly sought after) and will probobly be seen at barrett jackson in the future, just as the shelbys appear there today. Call me crazy, but dont be surprized!

Beautiful car..Real or not, I would drive it! ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts