DFW Mustang Forums banner

city of dallas business name registration

147 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  junior
i have few questions and know some more inteligent minds can help

i parted from the company i used to own

i still own half the name since its registered in the city, anyone know if i can withdraw myself with out having to go upthere?
anyone have a number i can call?

question number 2

i left 2 trailers which the plates are registered under my name, i asked for my plates they asked me to give them a few days to get new ones well its been a week and no dice i asked for them today and they asked for me to wait till wednesday so my question is who can i call to cancel the plates,
stupid me i dont have the plate numbers nor do i have access to them and by wednesday if not in my hand i want to call them in

i guess being a nice guy might come back and bite me in da ass but im learning.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
You are gonna have to go up there to get your name off it.

You could file a title transfer notificaton with the state to remove you from liability.
Easiest way would be to go get the plates :147:
trailers have no titles
trailers have no titles
Doh! I read the post and for some stupid reason, I thought of the trucks towing the trailers.

Mah Bad.
incase anyone ever has this issue,

you DONT have to go in person just send a money order with correct sheet filled out and send it in with a money order of 15dollars and your golden.

now my only issue is plates

also

i plan on naming my new company "Donkey Irrigation" will this limit me on what people think i do when they read the name ie: im mowing lawns cutting trees and that certainly is not irrigation

any suggestions on name?

reason i considered donkey was because people think is stupid yet remember it.
See less See more
I know i wouldnt ever hire anyone with that company name. My .02
I know i wouldnt ever hire anyone with that company name. My .02

really?

too imature?
really?

too imature?
LOL

Try something like JR lawncare and & irrigation or something like that. Says what services you provide, and it will be easy for your past clients to recognize the man that has taken care of them over the years. Keep it simple, let your services and your reputation do the work.
LOL

Try something like JR lawncare and & irrigation or something like that. Says what services you provide, and it will be easy for your past clients to recognize the man that has taken care of them over the years. Keep it simple, let your services and your reputation do the work.
sounds good but the problem is there is a brazillian companies out there probaly someone has that already

tried my name someone has it, my last name some one has it and they live right around the corner from my house lol!

i could try dfwlandscaping???
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.