DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crackalack!
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gf is awesome!! She got me a bad ass Sony camcorder and a nice cordless drill. The camcorder is sweet! Has a USB cable and I can capture stills, live video or mpeg video. I can't wait to get some videos for you guys at the track, etc. It's a piece of cake to upload them....hosting may be another issue however, because a 1.5 min video was 47meg!!! Yikes....it has that night vision stuff too....I guess I've been out of the tech loop for a while because this seems badass to me!! :D Hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as I did!

·
Premium Member
4,175 Posts
Doug Hatton said:
My gf is awesome!! She got me a bad ass Sony camcorder and a nice cordless drill. The camcorder is sweet! Has a USB cable and I can capture stills, live video or mpeg video. I can't wait to get some videos for you guys at the track, etc. It's a piece of cake to upload them....hosting may be another issue however, because a 1.5 min video was 47meg!!! Yikes....it has that night vision stuff too....I guess I've been out of the tech loop for a while because this seems badass to me!! :D Hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as I did!
I'm thinking your G/F is wanting to make videos:D :p J/K

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Get to uploading!! and make sure to give me my username and password when your done!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.