DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of some glasses because my eyes are getting pretty bad. I was wondering if there is a way to make the experience cheap? I kinda know what lens I need, so can I just go some where to get one made for cheap?

K

·
0 Posts
xOneBlackGTx said:
I'm in need of some glasses because my eyes are getting pretty bad. I was wondering if there is a way to make the experience cheap? I kinda know what lens I need, so can I just go some where to get one made for cheap?
Just one lens? lol

·
The Stock Vert Club
2,040 Posts
Go to Sams or Costco and get an exam done there and get some glasses. I think I paid like $30 for my exam and the glasses were only $30 or so.

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
uhhh

are your eyes something you wanna "cheap out" on?? your gonna need them the rest of your life. not rying to be a wise ass just hoping to give a different perspective. my wife did not take care of her eyes, ie reading in dim light, not taking out her contacts and such. so we spent 3k to have laser surgery now she is 20/20 but i wonder if it could have been prevented?? $3k buys a lot of car parts :D good luck.

god bless.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
ELVIS said:
are your eyes something you wanna "cheap out" on?? your gonna need them the rest of your life.
I know that I require a very small prescription. After my exam, my eye doc told me to just go to Wally World or Target to pick up what I needed. I ended up at Reading Glasses To Go because I didn't want to look like a bigger dork than I am but just because glasses are cheap doesn't mean your messing your eyes up.

JPS

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Thanks for bringing this up. I wear contacts and i need glasses, something different.

Where is Costco?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts