DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't have a clue where to post this. Mods can move it if need be. Thanks.

I have a garage apartment in Denton that I need to sublease. It's within walking distance of UNT and is a great deal. I'm moving out by Thursday, January 21. Let me know if anyone's interested. If we didn't have a baby on the way, I'd wring this chamois as long as I could. Lol!

The lease will be from January 22, 2010 through June 30, 2010. January 22 through January 31 will be pro-rated. The typical lease term is 1 year.

650-700 sq ft
1 Bedroom
1 Bathroom
Kitchen
Living Room
Study Area
1 car garage
Storage room

Wired for Verizon Fios
Pet deposit already paid

$400 a month
$400 deposit (negotiable)

Rent + utilities + Fios never ran more than $550 a month, even during the summer. I added special touches here and there to help with utility efficiency.

-Andrew 972 742 5155

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? I really don't want to pay the f*ckin' reletting fee.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait, you mean an apartment with a garage?? I thought you were saying an apartment in a converted garage. :D

-Chili
Living vicariously through Leah, are we? ;)

It's an apartment above a garage. Kinda' hard to describe, unless you live around Denton. They're fairly common, but not for this cheap. Garage and storage room are downstairs. Bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, etc. are upstairs.

·
Punk Ass Kid
3,772 Posts

·
Colorado Dreamin'
13,881 Posts
Living vicariously through Leah, are we? ;)

It's an apartment above a garage. Kinda' hard to describe, unless you live around Denton. They're fairly common, but not for this cheap. Garage and storage room are downstairs. Bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, etc. are upstairs.
Didn't want to log her out and me back in for a quick post. I was using her laptop in the living room while she was giving her daughter a bath.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
If I took pics now, it would look horrible due to the fact that I'm packing ans hit is everywhere. Plus, it was a bachelor pad. :D

Anyone can lease this mug as long as they'd like.

I'm adding more info to the first post. And the reason, I'm moving is because I have a baby on the way, and it's cheaper for me to leave this place and move in with my girlfriend. Believe me, I would rock this place hard, indefinitely, if I could. Lol!

·
I'm over it!
6,367 Posts
If I took pics now, it would look horrible due to the fact that I'm packing ans hit is everywhere. Plus, it was a bachelor pad. :D

Anyone can lease this mug as long as they'd like.

I'm adding more info to the first post. And the reason, I'm moving is because I have a baby on the way, and it's cheaper for me to leave this place and move in with my girlfriend. Believe me, I would rock this place hard, indefinitely, if I could. Lol!
You could at least post pictures of the outside lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.