DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1989 Grand Am. I had driven this to and from work for the last 5 years and now it's time to sell it. I have replaced the alternator, starter, belts, motor mounts, tires, battery, plugs, wires, coil, throttle position sensor, fuel filter, rebuilt the transmission, and I will edit the list if I think of more that I have done. Car runs and drives well. Last time I checked it out, the rear brakes needed adjustment and I think the EGR would need replacement. Someone stole my radio I had in it, but I will include a Kenwood tape player with the car. Has clear title and I am asking $800 for it obo. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Here are some pics.

·
Pogue Mahone!!!!!!
1,456 Posts
I have first hand knowledge of this car and it is one bmf

ttt

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to get some more pics of the car tonight. The interior etc. The motor is strong and the A/C was working this past summer. The interior is okay. The dash is cracked up, the headliner tried to sag on me, but I have it held in place, and there is some slight wear on the drivers seat (probably from my 6'5 ass getting in and out of it for the past 5 years.) The car has been sitting for about 3 months. I have been starting it up and letting it run every weekend. At this time, I'm not really looking for any trades, but you can always give me an offer.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ozzeran said:
what's the gas mileage like on it? any fluid leaks?
This is a pretty big (2.5L) 4 cyl. engine. I would estimate it at around 23-25 mi./gal. It has a small oil drip but nothing that requires you to add oil between oil changes.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ballin-420 said:
how many miles? whats your location?
It has 180k and I have changed the oil EVERY 3k miles. I live in Arlington off of I-20.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Man i got 600, and need a daily my stang is killing me in gas.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dhall1973 said:
Man i got 600, and need a daily my stang is killing me in gas.
Looking to get $800, but so far...best offer is $600. Anyone else?

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Possible deal going through this weekend. If it falls through... I will put a TTT on the ad. I will still answer any PM's I get on the car though.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTT

·
Pogue Mahone!!!!!!
1,456 Posts
Is the grand am stock?

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CyaNide said:
Is the grand am stock?
LOL! Yes. I never took it to the dragstrip because I was afraid I would get kicked out because it doesn't have a roll cage. ;)

There is a deal pending again on the car.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well.... I thought someone would buy the car...but I haven't heard back from them. I'm not going to hold the car for any further "offers". First one with cash gets the car. If you are interested in the car....PM me with your # and I will set up a time for you come look at it, but the first one with the money gets to buy the car. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts