Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forking cable is down again. :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can i come over? im having withdrawls already :D stuck on aohell till charter gets there shit together. :eek:

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
FatassLX said:
forking cable is down again. :mad:
Have they sent anyone out to check your lines? We had a problem for a couple months where it would work great, then all of a sudden little blinky lights, no connection. I'd call them, bitch about it and they would say everything was OK. I finally got a decent rep. who tried something, said he sees a problem, sent a tech who replaced some box outside on the poll and fixed me and my neighbor! No problems since then either!
It sucks when it quits working:mad:

·
Television taste funny
3,249 Posts
I did the same thing and got the same result. Also got credit's over 3 month's totalling $100.

No problems since. The guy who came out said he could not even believe we were getting any kind of connection at all.

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
96MYSTIC said:
I did the same thing and got the same result. Also got credit's over 3 month's totalling $100.

No problems since. The guy who came out said he could not even believe we were getting any kind of connection at all.
I asked the wife and we got some credit too. Kewl! After that I also upgraded to the "gold" package to get the highest bandwidth possible from them cheap b4st4rds!

Hey FatassLX, maybe they switched 96mystic's box out with yours to get his fixed! :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its somethin in my area, i called and bitched and aparantly the rest of my neighborhood is to.

·
Registered
398 Posts

i've got charter cable here, it hasn't been down much at all, but it is creeping compared to the usual., :mad: charter sucks

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D im glad i've still got aohell, sometimes.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Re: Re: charter#$^$%&%

yellowstang said:
Have they sent anyone out to check your lines? We had a problem for a couple months where it would work great, then all of a sudden little blinky lights, no connection. I'd call them, bitch about it and they would say everything was OK. I finally got a decent rep. who tried something, said he sees a problem, sent a tech who replaced some box outside on the poll and fixed me and my neighbor! No problems since then either!
It sucks when it quits working:mad:
Ain't that a beatch? Same thing happened when I first got TCI cable modem. Worked great for 2 days. Then I was off more than on.

Always, always, oh, it must be because you have 5 cable runs in your house. So, I spent one Saturday running a separate cable line from the outside of the house to the cable modem, so that only one connection from the road to the house. Still no dice.

Finally, I had a knowledgeable rep come out and tell me, there isn't anything wrong at my end. He gave it to the "tranmission people". Yep, sure enough, a fiber break down the road. Not only solved my cable modem problems, but everyones digital cable improved.

I should have sent them a troubleshooting bill.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts