When it comes to modifying the Mustang, it is important to take a vehicle’s performance as well as its sound into account. The easiest and most effective way of improving both areas is upgrading your restrictive factory exhaust system. The Torxe Axle-Back Exhaust System is a highly tuned piece of engineering that allows you to change the sound of your Mustang without breaking the bank.
Every single curve in the pipes of this exhaust maintains the correct diameter to tight tolerance specifications, so airflow is as free as possible the whole way through. TIG welds during construction provide greater strength that will stand up to the rigors of extreme driving or racing. Clamps, gaskets, and hardware are included for installation.
Shop now and save up to 43% on Torxe products! Choose your desired products and shop happily with CARiD! Hurry up, this offer ends on March 15, 2022. Prices are already reduced.
Torxe™ - Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit
*Due to Manufacturer Restrictions this product cannot be shipped to California
- Clamps, gaskets, and hardware are included for installation
- Polished muffler and tip areas add high style visually
- Larger-diameter pipes and less restrictive design provide better airflow for increased engine power and efficiency
- Mandrel bending process during construction ensures consistent diameter and flow pressure within all curved pipe sections
- Designed for high-performance applications
- TIG welding ensures quality welds that are clean, even, and more durable under pressure
- Exhaust note is deeper sounding and more aggressive
- Vehicle-specific fitment is designed around the dimensions of your make and model