DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to have the pipes on my bike ceramic coated. They are the Cobra Speedster Swepts and the chrome is getting scratched up. I'd like to try ceramic coating them black. Does anyone have a recommendation for a localish powder/ceramic coater?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For those that are interested, I got my exhaust and heat shields ceramic coated at a place in Arlington for $200. He did a fantastic job and even left a chrome lip. SPCoating.

I also had my wheels, levers, and engine bars powder coated at Top Koat. They also did a good job, but were much more expensive.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a picture.

I'm just trying to keep a dead forum alive!

Back on topic, the ceramic coater quoted me about $100 if I had just wanted the heat shields done. That is pretty cheap for black pipes. I think that i am going to pull the stock pipes off my wife's bike and have him do those.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm the bike sounds great, because of these pipes.. I love them, can i get them too because they are making the bike more different and unique. Thanks for sharing the photos of your bike. I love this one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is a picture.

I'm just trying to keep a dead forum alive!

Back on topic, the ceramic coater quoted me about $100 if I had just wanted the heat shields done. That is pretty cheap for black pipes. I think that i am going to pull the stock pipes off my wife's bike and have him do those.
Wow it stunning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts