DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheese Cake is my favorite desert, but I've never made it before... I'm a little intimidated...

but I got this recipe off of Good Eats, and it's really simple, and really good! I doubled the amount on all the spices because Alton Brown is a little timid when it comes to that stuff.

Forrest

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
Spice cake

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fox466 said:
Heh, I have no clue what would be involved in making it, but am pretty confident I could whoop it without much problem. Although I still haven't figured out how to properly fold an omelette. :eek:

Lol. Sure hope no manpoint counters see this thread... :p
bah, my specialty will forever be a hamburger and I drive a smokey diesel... my man card is made of granite :p

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
Cooter said:
bah, my specialty will forever be a hamburger and I drive a smokey diesel... my man card is made of granite :p
My specialty is a can of Wolf Brand Chili and a slab of Velveeta. My manliness > your's.

·
ebay pimp
4,360 Posts
Kayasuma said:
My specialty is a can of Wolf Brand Chili and a slab of Velveeta. My manliness > your's.
Chili is good, but the absolute best man meals are:

Hamburger, preferably pretty greasy, on a sourdough bun
BBQ brisquet, preferably with a sauce with lots of kick, but no sugar or honey
Pizza, preferably made by a privately owned independant pizzaria.

Scott

·
FPE - Full Plumber Effect
4,831 Posts
thats my wife's favorite cake. She especially likes it from the red oven in pantego. Central Market makes some fucking good cake too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts