DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you work out?

I'm looking at joining up somewhere, but i'd like to see where everyone else is working out in my area.

Also what are you paying a month. I'd hate to get caught in a auto deduction from my bank, that shit stinks. I'd rather pay month to month, or several months at a time.

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
I work out in Carrollton at the 24hr on Trinity mills and marsh.

I only pay $20 a month, but I have had my membership since 96, so I can safely say the rates have gone way up since then.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
YMCA @ Preston and Tennyson in Plano - Free

Looking for a workout partner if you're intrested - I hit the gym @ 5:45-6am daily and workout till around 7-7:15

·
Registered
285 Posts
24 Hour at Trinity Mills and Marsh in Carrollton.
$21 a month, but I can only work out at that location. But, it's 5 minutes from my house, so it works.

·
UNFUCKWITHABLE
12,482 Posts
During the summer, when I'm not in school, i work out at the Golds Gym at Hebron and Old Denton. $30/month.

- Matt

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
we are at 24 hr on coit/campbell....been members since 97, so we got a good deal, we pay $17 a month each. usually there around 6pm most nights.

·
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
7,886 Posts
24 hour fitness Magic Johnson center at Royal and 75. I pay $40 a month for any club (except for the country club ones).

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Philip said:
"The Gym" at midway and trinity mills.

it was like $210 for 6 months
same here... just paid the initial fee of 75 bucks and then it's like 36 a month. I'm on auto draft but I underlined the line in my contract that said I can cancel anytime with a 30 day notice. Great staff great machines. Great place to work out and it's RIGHT behind my house.

Matt... I would recommend doing a single workout at a few gym's before you choose one. I tried 24 hr fitness but just didn't feel anything there. "The Gym" is a no bullshit no fluff kind of place. Lots of body builders and fitness competitors to keep the motivation up. If you ever want to visit let me know... I think a visitor fee is like seven bucks.

·
The Alpha Omega Frog
8,333 Posts
Joseph works out at Ballys on Beltline & 183.

I work out at Strouds in HEB.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I used to work out at 24hr. in Plano, trying to save money, I work out doing pullups on my kids' jungle gym, run on the local streets at night, pushups and curls(dumbell) at work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts