DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
VTEC not VTECH
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carless Chris got punk'd? @ 2005 Spring Cruise

What was the deal with CarlessChris ready to fight at Spring Cruise 2005 but backed off? Get yo money playa!

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
details please! :D

·
Da Prez said:
chris didnt get punked out, he just chose not to fight....the cruise was about racing right? i believe he showed up in the four eye ready to race, not fight...

what fred said... and he ran some good times too.. i'm impressed

yes, chris was the one with no hood

·
hired gun
6,113 Posts
Slow Five-O said:
what fred said... and he ran some good times too.. i'm impressed

yes, chris was the one with no hood
Dont be too impressed yet. That was a hurry up and rig it up and get it running job that was not tuned one lick. Stuck a timig light on it and let er' go

·
GRAN86 said:
Dont be too impressed yet. That was a hurry up and rig it up and get it running job that was not tuned one lick. Stuck a timig light on it and let er' go
yeah that's what he was telling me out there and on the phone last night... he must have some one good working on that car to throw it together and run that good ;)

·
hired gun
6,113 Posts
Slow Five-O said:
yeah that's what he was telling me out there and on the phone last night... he must have some one good working on that car to throw it together and run that good ;)
Trust me that thing was on its maiden voyage and first time with that nitrous kit on street tires. It will get alot faster if the car holds up.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
i just wanted my money..we had a locked in bet for the 20th..and he didnt show..he said people told him i wasn't gonna make it but i did! 100 bux is not no chump change people!

·
Retired Gun
5,159 Posts
Car-less Chris said:
i just wanted my money..we had a locked in bet for the 20th..and he didnt show..he said people told him i wasn't gonna make it but i did! 100 bux is not no chump change people!
Chris......last time when you tried to be a man you got stabbed. We all know you are gun shy son. It's just too bad you don't get paid for opening your mouth..... :D

[voice of carless chris] That will be a shit-talking fee, a freak show including a messican with jagged ass teeth charge, made me make up another excuse charge, front me some parts charge ....[voice of carless chris]

Not hating on ya....just gotta give you some shit. I have been down for too long.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
yeah i hear ya fucker but a couple of those charges will soon be changed ;) you needs to hurry and get yo shitbox running!

·
aggie97's protege'
2,545 Posts
Car-less Chris said:
yeah i hear ya fucker but a couple of those charges will soon be changed ;) you needs to hurry and get yo shitbox running!
you get your money .,., ???

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
well i get 100 on wed. supposedly..i didnt get my 25 but some excuses..and i get another 10 sometime this week.. :rolleyes:

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
check out my results thread..this one guy named wassup75048 or something..

·
Newbie fo' life
1,497 Posts
damn, chris that sux....if you had a locked bet for the 20th and he didn't show, that's his fault. He made a bet and didn't show. He owes you the money now. It doesn't matter if he didn't even run it. A bet is a bet, especially when its locked in already.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
yeah i had a few locked in bets and didnt recieve shit...and i had gran86 work on it in a rush for everyone to back out.. :( car looked good rocky...hehe whaddup on jt running me?? lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts