Votes: 43 50.6%
  • I take it to a do it yourself carwash

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • I take it to a carwash and pay to have it cleaned

Votes: 11 12.9%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
When the weather is warm I wash it at home, when it's cold like it is now, I take it to a car wash and pay someone else to freeze their hands off and wash it!

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Hollywood said:
we have a winner!!! congratulations. I'll pm you directions, time, etc. You do a good job and i'll give you a photo with my autograph.

your welcome :D :p :D
Thanks, but don't be surprised if you have '99 lights, your traction control button light doesn't come on, and the fog light button light doesn't come on. :eek:

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
GTJules99 said:
Thanks, but don't be surprised if you have '99 lights, your traction control button light doesn't come on, and the fog light button light doesn't come on. :eek:
Your two cars already sorta' look the same (by looking at avatar and sig)!

· Premium Member
5,022 Posts
juiced86stang said:
I wash mine at work, i have all the dtailing supplies in the back since we clean our customers cars when they are finished.
I seem to remember me washing your truck. It hadn't been washed in about 1 year.:eek: I scrubbed the shit out of it to get it clean. I wash my car in the driveway and make a big river in the street. :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.