DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
That car is in the parking lot of USA Motorsports I do believe. I think the engine needs a rebuild. That car probably has been ragged to hell. I do not know if I would buy it if I had the money, just my .02. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
HaHa

Gotta love the part in there that says " Latest setup has 3500 miles on it.......................then later.....................#5 cylinder is losing compression.........you buy the car "as is".....Ha Ha, gotta love their work.

Then even further down.........."You can fix it yourself, or pay the original builder to repair it"........So why would I have you fix a car YOUR selling with #5 losing compression only 3500 miles after you built it.

Geeze those guys just dont quit.

·
None
12,675 Posts
THE BUY IT NOW PRICE REPRESENTS THE VEHICLE WITH THE NEWLY BUILT BOTTOM END AND TUNED TO THE BUYERS WISHES. THE NEW BOTTOM END WILL BE BUILT WITH ALL THE BEST PART AND WORKMANSHIP.
I think that means someone else is doing the work.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
I wouldnt buy that!

·
Custom User Title:
3,329 Posts
The motor is stock w/a blower. The car has a lot of goodies on it that doesen't concern the motor. The guy that owned the car was very...I Mean "VERY" hard on that car. Just like the rest of the 4.6's w/lots of power, the bottom end gives up. Now how would that be USA's fault?

It also seems that USA is the only shop in town that can Build a 4.6 power adder motor that will live. I was over at Travis' shop last week and there were a lot of 4.6 motor jobs in there. Even saw one w/a turbo, that thing looked mean!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts