DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am farly new to the board, but already, several members have told me i should go for the car of the month. i just had some pictures made, and will put them up here this evening as soon as i get them. also, i tried to pm davidz28, but it siad invalid member. i was told he is the person to contact in this regard. can anyone help?

david. (stroker95)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, here are some picstures. feedback from everyone is appreciated. good or bad.
list of modifications:
keith craft 331 stroker with forged eagle crank, h beam rods, je 10:1 pistons, stud girdle, speed pro oil pump, complete msd ignition,afr 185cc heads, comp extreme energy cam .555/.565, .224/.232/112 centerline,efi spyder intake, acufab 75mm t/body, mac cold air kit,canton 7qt oil pan,motorsport underdrive pulleys,griffin radiator,steel flywheel, mcleod kevlar clutch,tremec 3350 trans, b&m ripper shifter, motorsport aluminum driveshaft, motive 3:90 gears, motorsport 5300c springs, kenny brown subframs,upper and lower control arms, panhard rod, (currently taken off),custom black paint by details in addison,315 nitto drag radials on motorsport chrome cobra r wheels, polyurethane bushing in the front suspension30lb injectors, pro m 75 bullit meter, autologic custom chip,converted to 1993 and older iac, t/body, and tps.

·
Old School
4,541 Posts
Nice looking car. In fact it looks familiar. Did you go to school somewhere in south Texas and play golf there? I remember playing around with a black SN-95 that some sort of stroker that was JUST put in the car)on 75 and then we exited Legacy and BSed a little at that gas station there (where I remember you mentioning playing golf). This was a good 2 years ago or possibly more. I had a dark blue fox body back then. Does any of this sound familiar? If not, then never mind:p

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im not sure if that was me or not. its the right part of town, and my wife is from south texas, and i play golf,lol. i put the motor in october 2000. tell me more that was possibly said so i can remember if it was me or not,lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.