DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
midnight said:
I've tried a dozen Radio Shacks and their starting to build up a waiting list for any shipments coming in. Are these going to be like the next Furby for Christmas. Let me know if anyone sees any of these mini RC cars out anywhere.

http://www.radioshack.com/category.asp?catalog_name=CTLG&category_name=CTLG_009_019_001_000&Page=1

Radio Shack is not supposed to be doing waiting lists for these things. If a Radio Shack has some, they HAVE to sell them to you, so you have to be pushy about it. When you get one, let me know when you want to race. I probably have the fastest Zip Zap on the board. . . any challengers?:)

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
i heard some talk about these things on the radio this morning. apparently they are selling on ebay for a tad over what you can buy them for, and radio shack can't keep them in stock. i've never even heard of these things before today.

·
Bitter Italian
6,101 Posts
Re: Re: Can't find any ZipZaps

1RED94 said:
Radio Shack is not supposed to be doing waiting lists for these things. If a Radio Shack has some, they HAVE to sell them to you, so you have to be pushy about it. When you get one, let me know when you want to race. I probably have the fastest Zip Zap on the board. . . any challengers?:)
<~~~~~ Challenger

I had time to make it down Cooper @ lunch:D

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Can't find any ZipZaps

white02gt said:
<~~~~~ Challenger

I had time to make it down Cooper @ lunch:D

I hope you got something, this time. I'm getting bored with dragging you and DonSVO's slow cars.:eek: :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
If you can't get a Zip Zap, get a RC Microsizer(I think that's what they are called, I can't remember exactley). They have them at Toys R Us and at Mike's Hobby Shop. You can get new bodies and hop up parts to make them faster. Mine is stock, but it is pretty fast.

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
MUSTANG MIKE said:
If you can't get a Zip Zap, get a RC Microsizer(I think that's what they are called, I can't remember exactley). They have them at Toys R Us and at Mike's Hobby Shop. You can get new bodies and hop up parts to make them faster. Mine is stock, but it is pretty fast.
I've heard that the Microsizers are a tad bit quicker than the Zip Zaps, right out of the box. The good thing is that the mods are interchangeable.

·
Bitter Italian
6,101 Posts
1RED94 said:
I've heard that the Microsizers are a tad bit quicker than the Zip Zaps, right out of the box. The good thing is that the mods are interchangeable.
BS
my microsizer stuff did not fit on my zip zap:mad: :cool:

·
Creator of Blue Steel and Magnum
1,722 Posts
I have .....

One more red cobra out of my last case..... getting more next week but even my #'s are getting low.... I can only get two a week now...:eek:

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
Re: I have .....

Bullitt340 said:
One more red cobra out of my last case..... getting more next week but even my #'s are getting low.... I can only get two a week now...:eek:

When are you going to step up to me and get drug, Zoolander?:cool: That goes for SLP007, too.:cool:

·
4's a Charm!
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Bullitt340 said:
Let me know if you want to sell and for how much. You can send me a PM.

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
white02gt said:
NO IT DOES NOT!!:mad:

You have to turn the motor to the proper contact point; the Microsizer motor has a smaller contact point than the Zip Zap motor. BTW, you need to get something, because I gave your Cobra a two kitchen tile head start, and I still busted its ass.:cool:

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts

Bullitt340 said:

Mike, are you going to be the Whiteboy of Zip Zaps?:)

·
Creator of Blue Steel and Magnum
1,722 Posts
Re: Re: I have .....

1RED94 said:
Mike, are you going to be the Whiteboy of Zip Zaps?:)
Hey it's nioce having friends.... but I can only get two cars a week now.... but I guess that's better then none..... PM me an offer if you want it..they cost me $22....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts