DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
one bad 408 coupe!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats not mine, but ill have one this summer. im gonna try and squeeze a 10 out of a ported eaton @15 psi. then im goin for the kenne bell @ 20psi

·
one bad 408 coupe!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
David Z28 said:
Oh, then nevermind. :rolleyes:
ill be happy to drag that ass from a roll right now. if you dont wanna do that, you can wait til summer when i got the ported eaton, and solid rear. OR wait til the end of summer when i got the kenne bell, and solid rear

7.10s wont cut it anymore david

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
11secCobra said:
ill be happy to drag that ass from a roll right now. if you dont wanna do that, you can wait til summer when i got the ported eaton, and solid rear. OR wait til the end of summer when i got the kenne bell, and solid rear
Since my motor is still sitting under the workbench in the garage, I pick that I'll wait until you get the Kenne Bell set at 20psi at the end of summer.

Afterall, if they did it, so can you!

11secCobra said:
7.10s wont cut it anymore david
Sweet, when did you run faster than a 7.10?

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
MaddHatter, I've never heard of a 03 Cobra motor blowing up. I'm sure it will handle that much power for years.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
David Z28 said:
MaddHatter, I've never heard of a 03 Cobra motor blowing up. I'm sure it will handle that much power for years.
ooooh - THAT'S an 03 cobra? shiiiiit... fuck that - what was I thinking??? A puny LS1 can't compare to that... those things are ungodly strong and can't be beaten

·
Is it cold in here?
7,371 Posts
MaddHatter said:
ooooh - THAT'S an 03 cobra? shiiiiit... fuck that - what was I thinking??? A puny LS1 can't compare to that... those things are ungodly strong and can't be beaten
I think it's refer back to rule 1!!!!:D

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Not bad, I once knew this guy named Sean Freese and he made similar power without a upgraded blower :confused:

·
Banned
902 Posts
Most 03 Cobras are just like "most" (shut up David) 6 speed F bodys. Dyno queens. See you at the track 11 sec Cobra:) Impressive numbers none the less.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts