DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
I'm sure they can. They Sonics should give the Mavs a good run for their money, but we will prevail in the end. :D It's the Detroit and Indiana game next week that I'm worried about. Detroit will be out for revenge from the 39 smackdown we laid on them and Indiana is just playing some seriously good ball right now. Heck, they're 9-1. If we can get past those two still undefeated, the Chicago bulls should make it easy for us to be 16-0.

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im sure they can too.It was just they had me worried the last game the way they were playing the first half.They were not rebounding the ball like they can. I guess it was because of that tall chop stick. J/K

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Dammit MOD, you stole my post :D

Should be an awesome game tonight. I'm confident we can pull off another victory. Anybody know what the line is for tonights game? Is there a place I can look that up online?

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
i agree with my fellow die hard Mavs fans (jose and marc :D ). i think seattle will give us a good game but i think we'll get past them. the real test is going to be against detroit and indiana back to back on the road. GO MAVS....WHOOP!

marcus

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry dude didnt mean to steal your post:p But I was to excited so I couldnt wait so I went ahead and sterted it. But they will be victorious. Whoop some sonic ass:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts