DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
I think they can pull it off
. Anybody know what the line pick is for tonights game?

·
Registered
268 Posts
they can pull it off. Rockets suck. That Yao Ming guy sucks ass too, averaging like 2.5 PPG. he is suppossed to be 7'6- same as Shawn Bradely. There was an article saying Bradley had met him and he isnt that tall. If he is 7'6 then Bradley must be 7'10:eek:

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
i think they will be able to do it. the real challenge is going to be against detroit and indiana on the road after we play houston and seattle. the Mavs are playin great b-ball and i think they are going to keep it up.

marcus

·
ls...who?
458 Posts
92 Stang 5.0 said:
they can pull it off. Rockets suck. That Yao Ming guy sucks ass too, averaging like 2.5 PPG. he is suppossed to be 7'6- same as Shawn Bradely. There was an article saying Bradley had met him and he isnt that tall. If he is 7'6 then Bradley must be 7'10:eek:

Actually he averages 6.6 ppg and only 15 minutes a game. Oh ya, and he is a rookie. He has more coordination in his pinky than Shawn Bradley has in his whole body.

:p

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
Dallas -9
Dallas to lose by 9???

FOG said:
Do you all think they will break the record 15-0??? There schedule looks pretty good.
I think they have a good chance to to break the record. Just wish we had Van Exel and LeFrentz in there backing up the rest of the team.

·
Registered
8,857 Posts
The next three games look pretty tough. Detroit is gonna want revenge. I don't think we'll have problem with Seatle, but the Rockets always play us tough.

16-0 here we come.

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
FOG said:
Do you all think they will break the record 15-0??? There schedule looks pretty good.
If they do...they will have really earned it. The have to play Indiana and Detroit back to back...of course, they've made the east look like patsies so far this year. I think Houston will be tougher than any of them though.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah they beat the lakers without Shaq though...but I do think they will put it out again tonight 12-0!

·
Registered
8,857 Posts
2001Chevy said:
Yeah they beat the lakers without Shaq though...but I do think they will put it out again tonight 12-0!
They beat the lakers without Shaq by 24 points!! Made Kobe their bitch and put 4 starters in double figures. They handed the Shaqless lakers their ass!! They can't beat the mavericks without Shaq! It's gonna be fun game when Shaq gets back.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
2001Chevy said:
We beat the Lakers (Shaqless) without two key players that help compliment the team. I know the stats are not real impressive but they aren't the only thing to look at with these two guys.

2002-03 Mavericks Regular Season Statistics
Raef LaFrentz PPG 10.0 REB 3.5 FG% .500 3P% .667
Nick Van Exel PPG 9.5 REB 1.8 FG% .375 3P% .400

The Lakers only have 3 players in the double digits point wise and one of them is 11.7 PPG and the other is 10.7 PPG. The Mav's got 5 players in the double digits with only two players in the 10's.

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
I see a 12-0 happening. They are to strong for houston. L.A. Said they were the ones that was going to stop our winning streak. Now I wonder what Phil Jackson is thinking after making his smart ass remarks on tv.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
evil jose said:
Dallas to lose by 9???

I think they have a good chance to to break the record. Just wish we had Van Exel and LeFrentz in there backing up the rest of the team.
Yes, if you bet Dallas to win, you give up -9 points. So the game starts Rockets 9 Mav 0

1 - 20 of 24 Posts