DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,113 Posts
Get the TFS Stage 1 cam, i did my re search on the E cam and the TFS cam and they are pretty much the same but as u see my little coupe likes her new cam much better then that stock POS cam!! :D And the TFS cam is like $30 cheaper then the E cam and has a split duration unlike the E with a flat duration!!

· Premium Member
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evil 93Coupe said:
Get the TFS Stage 1 cam, i did my re search on the E cam and the TFS cam and they are pretty much the same but as u see my little coupe likes her new cam much better then that stock POS cam!! :D And the TFS cam is like $30 cheaper then the E cam and has a split duration unlike the E with a flat duration!!
I'M GOING TO LOOK INTO THAT...........

· Darkside
20,179 Posts
(but as u see my little coupe likes her new cam much better then that stock POS cam!! ....previously quoted)

I agree with going with the TFS cam. I have to ask..........What did your coupe look like with stock cam:confused: Did it look different with the stock cam........and if so..........how so?:( :) :D :p

· not the country singer
416 Posts
I doubt you'll need a custom cam, plus it would probably more than you want to spend. I've heard that small block ford's really respond well to the split pattern cams. Something about the heads working well with the bigger flow on the exhaust side. just my 2 cents, though.

-Brent-

· Registered
3,113 Posts
BBRANJEN said:
(but as u see my little coupe likes her new cam much better then that stock POS cam!! ....previously quoted)

I agree with going with the TFS cam. I have to ask..........What did your coupe look like with stock cam:confused: Did it look different with the stock cam........and if so..........how so?:( :) :D :p
I meant that from seeing my car whoop everyons ass on saturday night!!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.