DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up man, i dont know if you remember me or not but I think I might have raced you twice on 75 a few months back? The car was a silver Z with plates FreakZ. I see the car often btw!

I was in the Orange WS6 with my g/f. We raced twice, I beat you the first time then you waived and wanted to go again. So we went, I took off a little to soon that time left off the throttle so we were even then nailed it again and you beat me that time. Your car was loud btw. After that you got in the far left hand lane and gave me a big thumbs up, and I waived and honked my horn!

My car at the time only had a lid and cutout. Now I got offroads, maybe we can meet up and race again. I see you often but I am not sure if you know its me or not. Who can forget those plates.:D

Nice car, and what mods do you have now, and what did you have then?

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
StrongWS6 said:

My car at the time only had a lid and cutout. Now I got offroads, maybe we can meet up and race again. I see you often but I am not sure if you know its me or not. Who can forget those plates.:D

Nice car, and what mods do you have now, and what did you have then?

I think he has headers now.

·
Your My Next Child
734 Posts
Whats up man. Was this in a morning. I think I recall running a SOM TA on my way to work on 75 one day. It has been a while though, hasn't it? Anyway, very nice looking car. I love SOM TA's. :) Sure, we can race again. My car isn't anything special. Just really loud. :) I live in Allen as well. When do ya wanna meet up? I have class tonight until 9:00. BTW, Nick's '03 is FAST! Watch out for him. :eek:

·
Registered
136 Posts
your runnning open Y arent ya...i saw ya on saturday...dude driving the chick car whiteZ with a fin and a slipping tranny :D was gonna run ya but had to turn in...nice sounding car :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Yep it was in the morning, we were on are way to school (cccc). I am off work the next few days, and school is out for me now! So email me and maybe we can meet up today or tomorrow if you arent busy!

Thanks for the comp. I have a few decals now and it looks pretty good with them on their. My car is very loud as well, now;) !

·
Your My Next Child
734 Posts
Re: SSmoked

StrongWS6 said:
Sorry, me or FreakZ?
He was talking to you. :)

BTW, do you check your PM's on here, or do you have an e-mail addy I should use?

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
SSmoked said:
your runnning open Y arent ya...i saw ya on saturday...dude driving the chick car whiteZ with a fin and a slipping tranny :D was gonna run ya but had to turn in...nice sounding car :D
there are a FEw SOM ws6s around plano allen.
PK has a heads/cam SOM ta.
my frined mike has a cammed som (Slammed)
and i have seen some kid in a slammed SOM ta on parker and sometimes on legacy roaring around like he is in the fast and the furious. .but wont ever line them up.
i think i have seen 6-7 DIFFERNT SOM ws6s in plano

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
som

what is an som ta?? anyone have pics of one??? is it just the color??? never seen it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
For crying out loud, FreakZ! :D I have images of a lamb being led to slaughter as I read through this thread. Mr T/A man. Good luck if you just have a couple small bolt-ons. :D :eek: It's all in good fun, though. :cool:

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
QUIKAG said:
For crying out loud, FreakZ! :D I have images of a lamb being led to slaughter as I read through this thread. Mr T/A man. Good luck if you just have a couple small bolt-ons. :D :eek: It's all in good fun, though. :cool:
I'm hoping he considers a 200 wet shot to be one of his "small bolt ons"

·
Your My Next Child
734 Posts
QUIKAG said:
ROFLMAO!! LOL! Yeah, I had to tell him what was up before we ran. He suspected something when he heard my car idle. ;)

He's a cool guy. Thanks for the runs. :)

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
You guys have a rematch at K-Dale...Dec 8th.

BTW, my car is loud too.....does that make it fast or something...I think I am missing the boat.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts