DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Under pressure!!
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek: Well you know what I am now calling your old ass out, looking like oscar the groutch and shit with your rolling turd shovel....Since your chevy, and my chevy aren't dependable enough to do shit, I am calling your ass out...bring out your daily driver, and I will bring out mine....you have a slight cyl advantage but I can still own your 2.8L ass :D BEWARE OF THE 2.3L :D :D :eek:

·
Under pressure!!
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That_Is_My_El_Camino said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

hey you gonna bring out your blazer or what?? What is going to be the excuse?? You have to bring out the camino cause your daddy won't let you drive the blazer anymore or something??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Under pressure!!
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good_Ole_Red said:
To bad my truck would leave ya'll in the dust
:D :p

too bad you have a turbo....cause your truck wouldn't have done shit against my SVO ;)

·
Under pressure!!
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good_Ole_Red said:
You fucking ricer *******, bringing up the turbo BS :p

You know it...."Hey is that a HEMI" Trantham says "No it is just a 6 cyl" Dumbass import driver "I will race you then!!!"

·
#4 Best QB Ever
29,339 Posts
1BADCHEVELLE said:
hey you gonna bring out your blazer or what?? What is going to be the excuse?? You have to bring out the camino cause your daddy won't let you drive the blazer anymore or something??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

My El Camino is my daily driver; the Blazer is just a long-distance/backup vehicle.

·
Under pressure!!
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

My El Camino is my daily driver; the Blazer is just a long-distance/backup vehicle.

Looks like you are scared to bring out the blazer and have to use the tired out "Elcamino is my daily driver" excuse...cause thats why I always see you in the blazer :eek:

·
Under pressure!!
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bring that blazer out friday night, and prepare to be owned by the Pinto :p

·
Under pressure!!
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, I'll bring the Blazer out Friday if you promise you'll line your Chevelle up against my El Camino on Saturday.

that will work, as long as I have my other edelbrock by then :( :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts