DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a streetbike not quite sure on what im looking for yet so please post pictures, information and price if you have one for sale.

·
look at em go
3,147 Posts
how much experience you have riding? First thing your gonna have to do is determine what fits inline with your skills and what you want to use it for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well not much on street, i used to ride dirtbikes and outgrew it a few years ago.. my buddy has a f4i 600 cc bike and stunts it.. i just basically want a bike to cruise on and occasionally stunt.. im not looking for somethin fancy..

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
I guess i could let my stunt bike go, but its more for advanced riders

·
Registered
36 Posts
05 zx 636

I have an 05 zx 636 with 5,000 miles on it, titanium in color. lowered 2 in. micron undertail exhaust. need to sell call me at 214-535 6081. my name is bret

·
Premium Member
13,560 Posts
How do you outgrow motocross? I'm 34 and I still love it! :D

Start off with a 600 or something like that. Or, just borrow your buddies bike until you get all of your learning and crashing out of the way, then buy your own bike :D:D:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
n737nc said:
How do you outgrow motocross? I'm 34 and I still love it! :D

Start off with a 600 or something like that. Or, just borrow your buddies bike until you get all of your learning and crashing out of the way, then buy your own bike :D:D:D

haha didnt outgrow motox just outgrew my bike, but he wouldnt let me borrow his bike he rides it too much.. hes in 75south or whatever.. the stuntgroup.

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
he is also a lieing bastard

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
Crittorous said:
well not much on street, i used to ride dirtbikes and outgrew it a few years ago.. my buddy has a f4i 600 cc bike and stunts it.. i just basically want a bike to cruise on and occasionally stunt.. im not looking for somethin fancy..
Than get an F4 or F3, stunt worthy and a solid performer.

·
I'm callin you out!
14,447 Posts
High Noon 954 has a MINT CBR 954 for sale. It is very clean and they make awesome stunt bikes. I think he wants 6,900 and it has 12k miles on the clock. Its in the for sale section.

·
look at em go
3,147 Posts
Seems alot of people on stuntlife are complaining about their gixxer motors letting go. Mine blew up a few weeks ago. If you want a solid stunter, do the F4i deal. Gixxers seem to like blowing up after a few wheelies, and mine liked to stall out during endos (talked to a few older gixxer people, and its more common than I thought, newer ones dont seem to have the problem though)

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
eastsidetorino said:
Seems alot of people on stuntlife are complaining about their gixxer motors letting go. Mine blew up a few weeks ago. If you want a solid stunter, do the F4i deal. Gixxers seem to like blowing up after a few wheelies, and mine liked to stall out during endos (talked to a few older gixxer people, and its more common than I thought, newer ones dont seem to have the problem though)
Ther are some notable gixxer stunters, though the Fx series of bikes are the hot ticket, especially if your into slow stuff. If money were no object i'd say F4i, if you ant cheap, reliable, and very stuntable, any Fx bike. I'm not suprised he wants a gixxer though, seems like the popular route nowadays for one reason or another.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
eastsidetorino said:
Could it be an oil starvation problem when pulling a wheelie?

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
evil jose said:
Could it be an oil starvation problem when pulling a wheelie?
if wheelies are your goal w/ the gixxer, yes the oil pickup needs to be relocated and there is a simple part that todes this, same story on older 900RR's. Honestly, I'd take the rigidity, dependability, reliability, etc. of just about any honda if stunting was my goal w/ a bike.

·
gear jammer
2,373 Posts
I agree with the Honda advice.They are hard to beat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ScottJ said:
Ther are some notable gixxer stunters, though the Fx series of bikes are the hot ticket, especially if your into slow stuff. If money were no object i'd say F4i, if you ant cheap, reliable, and very stuntable, any Fx bike. I'm not suprised he wants a gixxer though, seems like the popular route nowadays for one reason or another.
lol i love f4i's dont get me wrong. would love to have one. cant afford as of right now and my buddies f4i motor had a hole the size of a fist almost that blew while riding on the highway.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ScottJ said:
if wheelies are your goal w/ the gixxer, yes the oil pickup needs to be relocated and there is a simple part that todes this, same story on older 900RR's. Honestly, I'd take the rigidity, dependability, reliability, etc. of just about any honda if stunting was my goal w/ a bike.

yea im not gonna be a hardcore stunter, just maybe a few times when my buddy goes up to the warehouses to practice.

1 - 20 of 905 Posts