DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Racist....that means you!
20,645 Posts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rY0WxgSXdEE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rY0WxgSXdEE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
20,645 Posts
If this guy has been burglarized 3 previous times why didnt he put better locks on his doors or get a burglar alarm? Just because someone enters your house does not give you the right to shoot them. He is not a defender he is an offender.
Let me guess, this guy put a 60" LED TV box out by his curb threw a few newspapers up by the house and left the front door unlocked. Then sat in his bedroom naming his bullets.
He obviously was an easy target if he was hit that many times. Wouldnt the next step be to upgrade your security? He knew he was gonna kill someone and that within itself is a crime.
I could easily tempt burglars to break into my house. Would it be ok for me to present myself as an easy target and wait for someone to come and scope it out? Then as soon as he/she enters the house unload a full clip?
Uh, yeah it does. Who is to know what his intentions are? And yes to the other bold part. It is 100% okay for you to do this. If some motherfucker is stupid enough to break into your house, I want you to kill him with so much force little fucking pieces of blood, bone, and his shit fly into the neighbors yard. I want you to then post motherfucking pics on the internet to show other fucking thieves what happens to motherfuckers when they go where they don't belong.

Just so you understand this completely, it is your right to kill someone that enters your home that does not belong there. You have no idea if he is there to steal your shit or to rape your wife, kill your child, or fuck your goldfish............either way, eliminate that waste of society without a second thought.

Let it be known, if you break into my house, you will fucking die. And if you break into my home and I have had a bad day, you will probably die slowly and painfully..........good old fashioned stomach shot.
Try me.

·
20,645 Posts
So let me get this straight. You believe it is okay to bait someone into your home and kill them?
Uh, yeah. It is not baiting if they are not a criminal. If they are a criminal and come into my home. time to die.

You are feeling sorry for the fucking criminal. I, do not care about the criminal entering my home. I only care that my bullets hit him.

·
20,645 Posts
5.0 svo, I have been trying to turn over a new leaf. Call it a peaceful new leaf if you will. Many times I have started to point out to someone how much of a fucking idiot they are and then I stop and think, why bother? I keep trying to get out and others keep pulling me back in.

So, since I am back in, you are a fucking idiot to the highest extreme. Make sure you don't "bait" any criminals the day after christmas with your trash on the curb. As you were, wall licker. Oh and thanks for the new sig!

·
20,645 Posts
Oooh big man. I like to shoot unarmed men. You ever seen the show Dexter? Watch it! You might learn something. If you use your brain instead of a gun you wont be a victim.
Seen every episode......dumb argument. Yeah, show criminal your cock instead.

And I may or may not use a gun...........I am partial to my bow.

Good luck, victim!

·
20,645 Posts
Ok then what is Dexters "code"?
Oh lord.......

well, by your thnking, maybe I should hide in the shadows with a needle, wait for the bad guy to come in my house, stick him with knockout juice, saran wrap him to table, post pics around the room of other houses he has burglarized and then steal his nuts with my stainless surgical set?

Dude, it is a tv show.........albeit a good one, but it is still a show.

Harry would have shot the fucking bad guy.

·
20,645 Posts
Your right I do feel sorry for anyone that receives an unfair punishment. I believe the punishment should fit the crime. Should you be killed for street racing?
Don't fucking try to change the subject because you are getting your ass kicked!

If you are street racing and end up killing my wife or child, i will end you myself.
Answer your question?

I feel sorry for the person that is innocent that gets violated by some sorry cocksucker.

·
20,645 Posts
Apparently killers either. I think some people just have it in their DNA.
They wouldn't be dead if they didn't break into his house. They knew the risk of breaking and entering and they took it. With great reward comes great risk.

And I am afraid my DNA is laced with "killer" goodness, because I will smile when I watch the life fade from your eyes after you break into my house. The last thing you will see is a man spitting tobacco juice in your eye.

·
20,645 Posts
Dude didnt you hear me? I said everything you say is shit. You told me you watched all of a series and said something about showing somebody your cock. Then I ask you a simple question about the show and you cant even figure out what the hell I am talking about. So either A. your lying or B. you have no common sense worthy of listening to your input. If your going to be a deputy of the law, you should have enough common sense to figure that out. Otherwise your just a vigilante.
Dude, you are a fucking troll. You are truelly cracking me the fuck up. You question whether or not I watch Dexter? Uh, want to talk about the Ice Truck Killer, or Triniy, or how he put Dokes in a drug smugglers cage or that crazy bitch Lyla or whatever the fuck her name was he met in rehab, or maybe his new baby or how Londy just died and his hot sister or what? Dude, you are a fucking idiot. I watch tv and I leave it at that. Make believe, dork. Is Dexter not a vigilante?

Damn dude, I am gonna name you Captain Contradiction!

·
20,645 Posts
Theft, LOL
ROTMFGLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit dude! I have been arguing with a goddamned thief about the rights of thieves the whole time.

Hey dickface.....errr, I mean 5.0, I fucking beg you to come to my neck of the woods with the intention to steal. Seriously, I am fucking begging. Just let me know what kind of bait you require to tempt you to steal from me. I have really been needing a blowjob from a cocksucker that was just made to bite the curb.

Fucking, dicksmoke.

·
20,645 Posts
are you really that stupid? What would give you the right? If your life is in danger, if the other person is a killer (death penalty), or if someone is suffering and wants to die. Those are the only reasons you ever have somewhat of an excuse to kill someone.
And yes one time i was a thief. 19 years ago i stole beer out of a beer truck. It was a felony at the time. Since you have never broken the law lets hear your opinion on when it is ok to kill someone.
repoooooost!

·
20,645 Posts
so how does a police officer determine if they are in danger? Or do they just carry an "extra" gun just in case. What happens if a police officer shoots someone just because they were breaking the law? And why should they be held to a higher standard?
I think having common sense should be mandotory before you are aloud to OWN a gun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.