DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'm going Commando
7,526 Posts
I had my civilian hat on when I responded. Would you indict him for shooting the second burglar? I sure would like to hear from someone who is inclined to and yes, I know we are just going off of the story as printed and all.
I don't know what I would do. I certainly think that any random non-gunowner could easily be persuaded to think that this was a man taking the law into his own hands. This isn't the Wild West, the homeowner isn't Dirty Harry, and people feel sorry for thieving people. It's why our justice system sucks. Put the members of DFWstangs on the jury and no-one in a sports car gets a ticket and all ricers do. This guy gets off with a "thanks a lot, duder" and "stupid motherfuckers" go to jail for looking at white women. But this certainly isn't a cross-section of America. If I were picking jurors for the prosecution no CHL holders would be on the jury. Don't forget they just have to convince a couple people "beyond a reasonable doubt".
Do I want this guy in jail? No. But did he follow the law? Probably not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.