Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
I sure hope not. Glad he got the scum.

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
No word however as to whether the scum bags had possession of any of his property. Since it says he opened fire as soon as they walked through the door I would assume not.

·
Premium Member
18,368 Posts
The homeowner was no longer in danger and did not need to chase the guy that ran away. Don't get me wrong, Glad he got the scumbags.

I just think he's gonna be in trouble for that one.
He'll walk. His biggest problem is that he let one live. Like the Mafia, it's always best to bury the witnesses.

·
Racist....that means you!
20,645 Posts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rY0WxgSXdEE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rY0WxgSXdEE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Premium Member
14,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The homeowner is gonna have a little problem with following the guy outside and shooting him in his vehicle. Might get charged for that one.
I doubt I would indict him if I was on the GJ. Would you?

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
I doubt I would indict him if I was on the GJ. Would you?

I sure as hell wouldn't. If he cut the guy's head off and mounted it on a stake in his front yard I might indict him for disorderly conduct.

·
Premium Member
14,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah but how many police officers are going to be in the jury?
I had my civilian hat on when I responded. Would you indict him for shooting the second burglar? I sure would like to hear from someone who is inclined to and yes, I know we are just going off of the story as printed and all.

1 - 20 of 821 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.