DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GO TROOPS!!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lilthumper needs some CARB info. I got everything but the carb to test lilthumper. I have a vic jr intake, and the regulator. Email me [email protected] or PM me if you have a suggestion on a good "all motor" carb or even better an "all motor carb that could be good for future blow-threw" A local shop has an MSD dist they say is for a carb setup, they said they would borrow it to me. Thanks Bryan ...lilthumper.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Does PM'ing him not work?

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Watcher said:
I'd tried a couple times to send him something just to get nothing but air in return. :(
Maybe he's just ignoring you :rolleyes: :eek: Can you check on Tracking to see if he's received it?

·
GO TROOPS!!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn Jose, I thought for one, it would be an interesting thread of why lilthumper was putting a damn carb on his car, and 2nd....well, this should be in the garage shouldn't it. Damn Jose always on lilthumper's ass.

·
Frequent Flyer
9,148 Posts
Nobody likes Blake :)

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
lilthumper said:
Damn Jose, I thought for one, it would be an interesting thread of why lilthumper was putting a damn carb on his car, and 2nd....well, this should be in the garage shouldn't it. Damn Jose always on lilthumper's ass.
I'm very bitter :p Moving this to The Garage.

·
GO TROOPS!!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Damn you Adamlx, always gotta put the slap down:mad: Next it will be some carb joke from you.:mad: DAMN DAMN DAMN, my shit is slow and adamlx doesn't like me. DAMN. Bsharer, can you just show up with a DAMN carb so I don't have to listen to adamlx and his always has been slow ass!!!! Thats it, I am going to www.okctrailertrashracing.com to find my carb answers.

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
Bryan's just using my old 600 double pumper...

nitrophyl floats, cut choke horn w/ JB Welded choke rod hole, and a WIDE jet spread! :D you may or may not want a 50cc accelerator pump/pumps.

I'd just use a regular old 650 double pumper.

Forrest

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
If you'll go fishing in the Canadian River up there Blake, i'm sure you'll find you a carb you can use. LOL

Did you ever get the rev limit problem fixed?

·
GO TROOPS!!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would it be possible for Bryan to reply with a certain holley part# he thinks I should use? I see 650's for 300 bucks and I see the 4150HP 650 for 600 bucks. Do I want mechanical or vacuum secondaries, straight leg or down leg boosters, I have no idea on what part # to order.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts