DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they provide protection! Just one more reason women should consider them!

Woman shot in chest but saved by silicone implants

A Brazilian woman, shot in crossfire between police and drug dealers, was saved by her silicone breast implants.

Doctors said the silicone had slowed the bullet up enough to prevent it from causing her a serious injury.

Jane Selma Soares was caught up in shooting between police officers and drug traffickers in Rio de Janeiro.

She told Las Ultimas Noticias newspaper that even though she tried to hide, a bullet hit her in the chest.

When she got to a nearby hospital doctors realised her implants had stopped the bullet entering her body further.

The doctor who treated her said: "If there was no silicone the bullet could have reached a vital organ causing serious damage."

A plastic surgeon was called in to fix the damage and took the opportunity to increase the size of Mrs Soares' breasts with more silicone.

She said: "I'm twice happy, first because my prosthesis saved my life and also because now I look even more beautiful."

·
Registered
142 Posts
SLP007 said:
Their also fun to touch

Why touch fake when you can have the real thing.... I personally am not a big fan of the fake breasticals. Especially when they are all cottage cheesy from not taking care of them. Eeeewwww! I have seen a few p0rn0s where I was soo grossed out by the fake tits I had to shut the DVD off. Looked like they had hail damage... yuck.

Glad I don't have the need for them... Mama gave me good genes.

~N

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Boostin Bitch said:
Why touch fake when you can have the real thing.... I personally am not a big fan of the fake breasticals. Especially when they are all cottage cheesy from not taking care of them. Eeeewwww! I have seen a few p0rn0s where I was soo grossed out by the fake tits I had to shut the DVD off. Looked like they had hail damage... yuck.

Glad I don't have the need for them... Mama gave me good genes.

~N

What are you supposed to do to take care of them? Massage them frequently? :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
talisman said:
What are you supposed to do to take care of them? Massage them frequently? :D
From what I understand yes... much to your delight I am sure. ;)
Now I am not totally sure if this is true... but the couple of people I know who have had them done or looked into getting them say that is what you have to do... otherwise they get gross after a few years.

~N

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Boostin Bitch said:
From what I understand yes... much to your delight I am sure. ;)
Now I am not totally sure if this is true... but the couple of people I know who have had them done or looked into getting them say that is what you have to do... otherwise they get gross after a few years.

~N

I think I could help a lady friend out with that. ;)

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Man I love those south americans....big fake ta tas everywhere.

I wonder if putting your schlong between them will help massage them? HMMMMM....

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Re: Re: Breast implants, they aren't only fun to look at...

FlowJack said:
Wow, I wonder if instead of dying from the bullet, she'll die slowly and painfully from the silicone that surely leaked out from the busted breast!
:cool: My thoughts exactly.

Duff and I just talked about the whole implant subject again. I consider it a lot. But I don't think saline ones will help save my life :p, and since they won't, there's not much sense in getting something that's so awful for your body and something that will change the way I'm seen. Duff is far more concerned about my health than the size. *shrug* Guess I'll use the $$ for more car parts. :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Breast implants, they aren't only fun to look at...

Girls can too said:
*shrug* Guess I'll use the $$ for more car parts. :p
Thats what i am screamin... Single Turbo and fuel baby!!!
:D

~N

·
The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts

Girls can too said:

Duff and I just talked about the whole implant subject again. I consider it a lot. But I don't think saline ones will help save my life :p, and since they won't, there's not much sense in getting something that's so awful for your body and something that will change the way I'm seen. Duff is far more concerned about my health than the size. *shrug* Guess I'll use the $$ for more car parts. :p
Id fuck you.....

If you had big titties! :) hahaha jk

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts

Girls can too said:

Duff and I just talked about the whole implant subject again. I consider it a lot. But I don't think saleen ones will help save my life :p, and since they won't, there's not much sense in getting something that's so awful for your body and something that will change the way I'm seen. Duff is far more concerned about my health than the size. *shrug* Guess I'll use the $$ for more car parts. :p
Saleen ones?? What's Steve Saleen up to now :eek:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.