DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy gets up to go to the restroom in the row behind me and as he is walking behind me he says "Whoa! I almost lost my balance!" I didn't think anything of it and just kept watching the movie but when he came back he stops at our row and asks "Is this the row I was on?" The guy forgot which row he was on and expected people to stop watching the movie and help him out! Everbody knows you count the # of steps so that you can find your way back.

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Well I went to see it with the wife and some lady who sat beside her had fucking notes written down about the first movie....I was like WTF? Maybe she was just an idiot.....

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The smart guy who forgot what row he was on in the movie theater and proceeded to inturrupt the movie so he could ask people which row he was on. He was wearing this button....

·
Registered
735 Posts
When a friend of mine went to see Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, there were a row of brain surgeons sitting behind him...

One was complaining alot, asking "when are they going to start talking in english?" Another one was reading the subtitles out loud for his illiterate friend.

I'm glad that all I had to deal with when I saw LoTR2 was some kids kicking the back of my seat. Though that didn't last long.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
AL P said:
Well I went to see it with the wife and some lady who sat beside her had fucking notes written down about the first movie....I was like WTF? Maybe she was just an idiot.....
Should have said "I wonder if they cut out the homosexual love scene between Sam and Frodo?"

·
Other half of bitter
7,023 Posts
AL P said:
yeah, this dumbass had computer printouts and was asking her hubby what character was which and reviewing her notes as if she had no clue, but was trying to act all cool......and then her hubby takes a phone call in the middle of the movie, i was about to kick his ass then.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm glad that all I had to deal with when I saw LoTR2 was some kids kicking the back of my seat. Though that didn't last long.
I ALWAYS have someone behind me exept this last time for LOTR that kicks my seat. My wife had the chair-kicker this time. WTF is up with these people?! I am 6'4" and I make sure I NEVER kick a chair because I wouldn't want somebody to do that to me. I am not talking just about kids, but grown adults. Had a grown woman one time kick me over and over and put her feet on the back of my chair and I pressed back to let her know that someone really was sitting there and she kicked the chair on purpose after that! I stood up at the end of the movie and said I couldve sworn I was sitting in front of a child. She grabbed her husband and walked off really fast. Don't think she realized how big I am!

·
Registered
660 Posts
People can be a PITA @ the movies. Do they think they're the only ones there?

I went this past weekend and this kid had a blinking thing (looked like his bottom lip was pierced) attached to his face just below his bottom lip. It was a blinking light.

Now I certainly don't have a problem with piercings, but this thing was a bit annoying in a dark room. It was like sitting next to a human strobe light.

·
The Janitor
15,927 Posts
66Deuce said:
I ALWAYS have someone behind me exept this last time for LOTR that kicks my seat. My wife had the chair-kicker this time. WTF is up with these people?! I am 6'4" and I make sure I NEVER kick a chair because I wouldn't want somebody to do that to me. I am not talking just about kids, but grown adults. Had a grown woman one time kick me over and over and put her feet on the back of my chair and I pressed back to let her know that someone really was sitting there and she kicked the chair on purpose after that! I stood up at the end of the movie and said I couldve sworn I was sitting in front of a child. She grabbed her husband and walked off really fast. Don't think she realized how big I am!

The first time i saw black hawk down, there was a guy and his buddy sitting behind me, always feeling the need to stretch out and used his arms to take up the two seats beside him in a clearly busy theater. Anyway, halfway through the movie i got tired of his cowboy-jean knee jabbing into my back so i slowly reclined backward to let him know i was sitting there. He jumped up and said "hey man! that was my knee there, boy!" I noticed the jerkwad brought in a brown-bagged malt liquor and clearly was drunk, and i was ready to pound on him and my old man was too. Told the jackass that he needed to get his knee off me, and i had every right to recline back, he just was doing it to spite me. His friend was laughing at him, and clearly didnt want any part of this, and after he saw this he shut up and sat down. Afterwards his buddy apologized and mumbed about he has some issues.

I cant stand kids though, during Two Towers a bunch of people brought kids. Seriously! If they can behave themselves, fine, but as soon as they peep , drag their asses out. Dont WAIT for everyone else to get very irritated before you drag them out, because you want to see more of the movie. It was YOUR choice to bring the kid, and your consequence will be you have to miss some of the movie to calm the kid down.

/Rant off

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They have this magic shop in Fort Worth that sells this stuff called Fart Perfume... it is just like a stink bomb but unlike the stink bomb you dont have to break any glass. You just open the lid and let out as much "Stink" as you want and then close the lid when you are finished. Next time I go to the movies .... I'm bringing it and when they kick my chair... I will accidentally spill some on them. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.