DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this thing is as good as you guys say it is because I just dropped $400 on one it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully it will make my road trip to nevada a ticket free one...:D
 

·
Rolling with the homies
Joined
·
43,268 Posts
Congratulations on getting a V1
It's one of the best mods I've ever done :D
 

·
Rolling with the homies
Joined
·
43,268 Posts

·
Boost is Life
Joined
·
4,327 Posts
Trust me ... you will soon be a believer. If you have had other radar detectors you'll soon wonder how you ever lived without the arrows telling you the direction of the threat. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,575 Posts
I have been wanting one of those forever! I really could have used it last year, I got pulled over five times. :D
 

·
Rolling with the homies
Joined
·
43,268 Posts
DamonH said:
Trust me ... you will soon be a believer. If you have had other radar detectors you'll soon wonder how you ever lived without the arrows telling you the direction of the threat. :cool:
True... True...
 

·
Boost is Life
Joined
·
4,327 Posts
XL said:
I got pulled over five times. :D
Then you could have bought one with that money and not gotten the tickets to begin with. :D Seriously ... it's worth charging on a credit card if you have too ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,575 Posts
DamonH said:
Then you could have bought one with that money and not gotten the tickets to begin with. :D Seriously ... it's worth charging on a credit card if you have too ...
I know man. One of my friends has a V1 and it pretty much has saved him probably over two grand. I tried not to speed, but it's just too damn hard. :(
 

·
Punk Ass Bitch
Joined
·
11,088 Posts
Hrmmmm............. I just paid for half of one a few weeks ago for coming through some piss ass town going from East Texas to Denton.:mad:
 
G

·
another guy and i tested out his V1 last weekend. it hit on me pretty good, but i was easily able to make quick work of that V1.

don't bet the farm on it.
 

·
Rolling with the homies
Joined
·
43,268 Posts
Domestic Violence said:
another guy and i tested out his V1 last weekend. it hit on me pretty good, but i was easily able to make quick work of that V1.

don't bet the farm on it.
It hit on you pretty good but you were able to make quick work of it? You playing some kind of XBOX or PS2 game? What do you mean?
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top