DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I wonder why i didnt do this sooner! Damn... so clear and bright!

I went to the store with the intention of buying a viewsonic because I have never had problems with that brand but walked away with the mitsubishi. $379 + $50 mail in rebate. they had the contrast and brightness cranked up all of the way on the viewsonic and the mitsubishi still looked a bit brighter to me.

http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=11182385&m=488&cat=497&scat=501

dot pitch is a little bigger but it has more features and I dont stare at my monitor all day... but I kinda want to now!

if you dont have time to kill, stay away from Best Buy for the next couple of days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wanted to go bigger but I told myself that I wasnt going to spend over $400 on a monitor because my SS needs a cam and a torque converter!

·
MFFL!
13,459 Posts
I've been wanting one of those for a while, so I held out for Christmas, hoping some excellent deals would come down the pipe, but I haven't seen any worth jumping on. Oh, and don't feel bad about getting the 15", that's just like having a regular 17" because the full 15 is viewable. On my regular 17", only 15.9 is viewable, so barely a difference. That being said, I still want a 17" flat panel....:)

·
Hustlin'
8,175 Posts
DELL 1900FP

I LOVE my new 19" LCD, VERY bright and has the smallest frame of anything in its class (11mm). For those that are looking at making a semi long term commitment to LCD for the home PC...do it, you won't regret spending the extra for the large screen. It takes so little space, I love it!

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Nice screen Scott, hes a little guy aint he?:D :cool:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Nice screen Cruz! Is that a NEC? Hey man, when is your 109LSA cam goin in?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.