DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep going to my engine builders house and the fucking strap of wire that goes in the middle of the radiator broke wraped around the fan and put some nice big holes in the radiator:(

the list
1.three weeks ago blow up the t5 put in a tremec
2. two weeks ago motor mounts go bad put on some enegery sus. mounts
3. now this shit:(
4. what the hell is next.....

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw who has the part #for the three core you can get at autozone and how much do they run.

thanx

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pep boys is a 59mile drive and i aint got no car.

·
aka onlya302
2,641 Posts
sleeperLS said:
yep going to my engine builders house and the fucking strap of wire that goes in the middle of the radiator broke wraped around the fan and put some nice big holes in the radiator:(

the list
1.three weeks ago blow up the t5 put in a tremec
2. two weeks ago motor mounts go bad put on some enegery sus. mounts
3. now this shit:(
4. what the hell is next.....
Wow, I had the same thing happen to my coupe a few weeks ago, the motor mounts gave out and the fan hit that wire, got wrapped around it and put a couple holes in the radiator.

The 3 row AZ radiator I got is SKU # 006172 part number 433138, retail on them are 146.99.

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was it a direct fit or do you have to modify anything

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I feel ur pain, when my coupe was a 4 banger it didnt give me any problems but all it has done is give me problems since we converted it :mad: , i had to back 2 days after dumping almost a grand into it for tranny and clutch and other BS and it goes poop again, but hopefully after the new motor ill be good to go!!

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got some good news. its the same part # at oreilys(sp) and i have a buddie thats gunna order it for me at his cost and i pick it up tommrow :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts