DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Man I remember going to Mexico for spring break last year and when we got in we were looking for a certain restaurant/bar. While we were driving around I saw a man on top of the roof of one of the bulidings. I thought to myself "that's odd." Then as we got closer I noticed he had a high power rifle. I'm not to familiar with guns but the guy looked like swat. As soon as we got to the corner of the street you see these federalies staked out on all corners and on all the buildings surrounding a jail. Apparently they had captured one of Matamorros' major drug lords and were holding him in there until he was extradited. It was in all the papers and apparently there was going to be an attempt to free him thus all the soldiers. You don't realize the seriousness cause you see in it movies all the time but you could tell these guys meant bussiness. It felt eerie and we got the hell as far from there as we could.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I grew up in El Paso and still go back to see my sister, Juarez is crazy now, when I was in Highschool I went over there every weekend.

·
Now an HHR owner
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Matt93Cobra said:
You down w/Chicos Tacos?
I was there having Chicos on New Years! Mmmmmmm

·
I drive a fookin Honda
5,585 Posts
jhammer said:
Hell ya, I'll have a double order with a hot dog, I'm going to be there in a feb. which part of town are you from?
My wife has family that lives in El Paso. We were there just visiting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts