DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here? You were heading north between Beltline and 121.....

·
Punk Ass Kid
3,772 Posts

·
Rockin' da fumanchu
7,224 Posts

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
ryanb just got a z06!!!!

god bless.

·
Punk Ass Kid
3,772 Posts
did you use your deductive reasoning to come up with that? I mean seriously, he put it in the title. You're supposed to ask questions like:

Did they have tires?
I just thought of the most smartass thing I could say, and that came to mind first.

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know it's a great story and all, just curious if it was anyone on here. I was driving on the tollway from Beltline to 121 and a blue 99-04 GT kept trying to race me repeatedly. I think I just knocked it over into 4th gear and got on it for about 4 seconds and put a bus-length or two on him. It had to be stock since it was pretty slow. I was just wondering if it was a Dfwstanger or not.

·
Robert Galarga
9,256 Posts
I know it's a great story and all, just curious if it was anyone on here. I was driving on the tollway from Beltline to 121 and a blue 99-04 GT kept trying to race me repeatedly. I think I just knocked it over into 4th gear and got on it for about 4 seconds and put a bus-length or two on him. It had to be stock since it was pretty slow. I was just wondering if it was a Dfwstanger or not.
did ya get a vette?

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
did ya get a vette?
Considering the story is between two cars, and he was driving the second one not being the 99-04 GT, I am going to assume he was in the yellow z06. I hope this answers your question.

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
It took a few years, but it seems that most people on dfwstangs finally got that their new edge GT's aren't going to beat any ZO-6's. I doubt it was a member.

Details on the vette? I remember seeing a yellow 2001 on craigslist a while back for pretty cheap. Had high mileage, but looked clean, and like a fairly good deal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts