1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
pop it like a pimple!

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
where is it? how big? if it is bigger than a few millimeters then i wouldn't. I also would say don't pop it (even if it is on somewhere that may pop it accidentally, like on your foot from walking). It can lead to infection, low chance but a major pain in the ass if it does happen.

·
Premium Member
18,368 Posts
If it's anywhere other than your "johnson", pop it. If it IS on your "johnson", I damn sure don't want to know how you got it!:D

·
Registered
993 Posts
dooooo iiiiit.

i had a blister the size of a silver dollar on the side of my heel before....whenever i walked i could feel the fluid sloshin around in there. oh it was so cool

·
Fabrique National Fan
2,165 Posts
MYcobra said:
dooooo iiiiit.

i had a blister the size of a silver dollar on the side of my heel before....whenever i walked i could feel the fluid sloshin around in there. oh it was so cool
uhhh...that ain't right:eek:

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
lol- reminds me of Al's burning foot and his blister......don't pop while it is filled with water....it will hurt like hell.....the water is there to protect it while it heals, so let it stay, when it deflates some, then maybe pop it.

·
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
7,886 Posts
pop that thing!

I was playing basketball barefoot one time. I jumped and when I landed, like all the skin on the ball of my foot...kinda slid....and like bunched up by my toes, it was incredibly gross. it turned into a giant ass blister over the whole ball of my foot, and it felt like I had a water balloon in my shoe when I walked. It popped while i was walking, and all the skin came off later. it was really nasty. thats my blister story :D

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Shorty said:
pop that thing!

I was playing basketball barefoot one time. I jumped and when I landed, like all the skin on the ball of my foot...kinda slid....and like bunched up by my toes, it was incredibly gross. it turned into a giant ass blister over the whole ball of my foot, and it felt like I had a water balloon in my shoe when I walked. It popped while i was walking, and all the skin came off later. it was really nasty. thats my blister story :D
Dude? That's got to be the worst thing I've had to imagine in a while!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts